Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Girls

• Please log in to reply

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Just out of curiousity how old are you all ?
I don't mean that in a negitive way because you started this topic, maturity has a lot to do with the decisions you make, (again not sayng your immature )

Friendship is something to be valued if your lucky you will find maybe 2 or 3 people in your life that are truely your friend,

I remeber when my brother in law was getting ready to marry my sister , they were very young 18 years old. we kept asking why do you want to get married ? they were in love, its the right time blah blah the usual stuff,
So my brother in law starts looking to sell some of his prized toys, While trying to sell a boat he had one middle aged man looking at the boat asked why he was selling it to which the response was "I m getting married" the man responded imediately and said keep the boat,

Well fast forward 14 years, 3 kids and major argueing. Bottom line he should have kept the boat..

Times up coffee machine is done :tazz:

Advertisements