Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

C&C Zero Hour

• Please log in to reply

Townes

Townes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
C&C dude ra1 is flawed with many errors and bugs. just to let ya know.

Advertisements

SOORENA

SOORENA

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
I know that and I also know that every bug has a solution which is why im asking for help. Also Generals works just fine and Zero Hour does't work at all, so I'm really confused here.

Townes

Townes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
have you regristered with ea and asked them the problem yet? that should have you b/c they made the game.

SOORENA

SOORENA

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
I HAVE E-MAILED THEM BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD GO TO WHEREEVER I BOUGHT IT BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THIS GAME WAS A GIFT FROM MY FRIEND, AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE HE BOUGHT OR IF ITS EVEN THE ORIGINAL :tazz: . SO I'M TRYING TO WORK WITH WHAT I'VE GOT.

Townes

Townes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
well. try to give them every detail as much as possible so they can analyze the problem and make sure you have an account. im still waiting on my last reply but i think i know how to fix it.

SOORENA

SOORENA

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY GENERALS WORKS AND ZERO HOUR DOESN'T. I MEAN THEY ARE MOSTLY THE SAME AND THEY DON'T REQUIRE THE BEST GRAPHICS.

Townes

Townes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
i think if all these steps havent worked then were going to have to try something different. its gonna take a lotta work. if you dont mind.

SOORENA

SOORENA

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
sure as long as it works.

Townes

Townes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
ok. uninstall both games off and dl and install reg mechannic then run it and click on options then scanning paths then start scan and type in what you find when its done or just type anything according to the generals games.-thinking it could be the keys or a virus or pagefile or something.

Edited by Townes, 05 February 2006 - 01:13 AM.