Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New 7800 GS OC

• Please log in to reply

greggumz

greggumz

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
I just upgraded from a 6600 GT AGP to a 7800 GS OC, and I play World of Warcraft, anyway my resolution is set for 1280 x 1024, I used to have it set for this on my 6600gt and now on my newer better card the resouliton looks more jagged, on the gt it never looked jagged. I turned on AA in windows onto 8x in windows, and it made no difference in the game. It dosnt run any different or look any better. So i was wondering is there another way I can make the jagged edges go away? My older card looked way better, this one does run with higher FPS but still dosnt look as smooth. Also my monitor sucks and I can't set the resoultion on the highest cause my monitor dosnt stretch out far enough to show everything at full screen. Anyway, basicly the jagged edges look like crap and I want to know how to get rid of them and get the AA to work in wow.

Advertisements

mrdrphil007

mrdrphil007

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
are you using the latest drivers?