Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

any soccer fans out there

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Dan

Dan

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 1,771 posts

How 'bout the Aussies??? Oi, Oi, Oi!! Japan scored early in the game and then in the 84th minute Cahill scored for Aussie and five minutes later he scored again. Then we got another goal in extra time. What a great game 3-1 ... I was exhausted by the end.

:woot: :woot: :woot: :whistling: Even with their foul goal, Japan still couldn't win :yes: I can't believe the Ref actually allowed Japans goal :blink: But anyway -- we won!! Also, I have to say that the Ref was far too free with awarding free kicks to Japan; they took a dive every time an Aussie came within a meter radius :help: Weak.

I'm not looking forward to our next game though :)

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Hey Dan ... a little off topic for a minute if I may... love your signature! :whistling:

mk1james

mk1james

• PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
yh lol its insane :whistling:

Supercalifragilistic

Supercalifragilistic

• PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
Ghana made Italy work for it?

Are you kidding? Buffon had to dive just once lol, and they were stupid to even attempt to get a shot from that distance past the greatest goalie in the world :whistling:

I think they will destroy USA and if they play well draw with Czech - maybe even win if the play extremely well. I have to say that Ghana's goalie played extremely well and stopped Italy from getting another 3 or 4 goals. That one of the crossbar was plain unlucky.

Woah! I never thought this chat would get so many comments lol

VENIRE SULL'ITALIA!!!!! :blink:

Angelia

Angelia

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Just got finished watching the Brazil game i have to say i expected alot more out of Brazil.If they continue to play like that i don't see them winning.But have to admit i'm truly amazed at the skill Ronaldinho has.

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
[quote name='Dan G' post='699183' date='Jun 13 2006, 06:32 PM']
[quote]

I'm not looking forward to our next game though :help:
[/quote]

apparently were vursing brazil next :whistling: not sounding to good :blink:

Edited by daniel_c, 13 June 2006 - 11:45 PM.

Dark_Side

Dark_Side

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Football, I like, but USA have no chance of making it into the finals. They lost 0 - 3 against the Czech Republic! I'll go for England since South Africa didn't even qualify this year. (Sob).

DS

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
England lol. No shame losing to the Czech republic they field an excellent well practiced team.

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
let's hope US does better against Italy :whistling:
Poland v. Germany was a GREAT game. A game winning goal in the 90th minute!! Amazing :blink:

Angelia

Angelia

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

let's hope US does better against Italy

I hope so to Steamhead.I seen Italy play and they have a great team.I can't wait to see the game.I hope USA pulls it togather before then.

Poland v. Germany was a GREAT game. A game winning goal in the 90th minute!! Amazing

I agree that was a great game.I was hoping they would make it.They tried so hard and to lose in the 90th minute.
Now it's up against Ecuador and Costa Rica to make it to next round.

Advertisements

Angelia

Angelia

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
:whistling: all i can say usa=italy what a game

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Didn't see the game. What was the outcome?

Angelia

Angelia

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
1-1 italy made both

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Do you mean Italy scored an own goal? Didn't they have extra time and a shootout?

Angelia

Angelia

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Had to reply that USA played great game.The whole second half they played with only nine players.
It had me on the edge of my seat.Next is Gahna we have to beat them to make it to next round.
Pretty tight
Czeck=3
Italy=4
Ghana=3
USA=1