Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

.swf to .gif conversion

• Please log in to reply

Xolah

Xolah

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've made a simple banner using SWFText 2.0 and I can't seem to convert it to gif format so I can start posting it on my page. I've done some reading on how to use the coversion software and have tried using Magic SWF2Gif, Flash SWF to gif/avi and swf toolbox. The most I can record of the banner is 1-3 seconds of normal fps or 4-5 frames of the banner flashing by in quick succession and not showing the whole thing. Can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong and how to fix it?

~~Xolah

If some one can help do a good conversion i'd happily send the files I have for the banner made using SWFText so you can see what I wanted to do.

Edited by Xolah, 25 September 2006 - 07:46 PM.

Advertisements