Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dark Messiah Might and Magic PC Game

• Please log in to reply

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
That is a hard question to answer. It is like AMD vs Intel. I have never used anything other than Nvidia. I hear that some ATIs are better than their Nvdia counter part but I doubt the difference is even noticable. I hear that the ATI support is aweful. ATI has different drivers for all their graphics cards while Nvidia has only one so you wouldn't even need a driver reinstall after the upgrade. Also you will notice that many games these days have that Nvdia logo on the back of the box which is an indication that nvidia is winning the video card war.

When it comes down to it Nvidia vs ATI is really just about your preference.

Advertisements

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi Titan8990
Thanks for getting back to me my System did have an ATI Radeon Pro 9800 128 MB Graphics Card when i first got it and the Graphics looked Really Good but since buying my Nvidia 6200 Graphics Card The Graphics are Brilliant there is a World of difference between them so i will wait and buy a New Nvidia Graphics Card with more Memory. I would like to Thank You for all your Help and Advice and for Explaining Everything so well you've been brilliant and since Upgrading my System Memory Up to 2 GB i went back and tried my game again and it is Not Crashing anymore so i am now looking forward to Playing my Game. I Appreciate everything you've done for me Thank You Again.

:whistling: Cheyenne 09 :blink: