Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What are you listening to?

• Please log in to reply

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
:happy: Thanks, Wolfeymole!

I came across that version and decided it was a must share. My family says I'm a fuddy dud because classical music just sends my soul reeling! I love all genre's of music. Not much on gangsta rap because I think it distorts the minds of our youth, though I do love the following:

Gangsters Paradise ~~ Coolio

Love the movie and the character that Michelle Pfeiffer plays in the movie. (my job takes me into the heart of the "hood". You can only help those who want to be helped and realize there is a way to rise above)

Advertisements

househeart

househeart

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

SpyCatsher

SpyCatsher

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
How about
L
L

L
L
L
L
L
Liquid Soul

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
Good old U2

Pride.

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
Tears for Fears

Everybody Wants To Rule The World.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,722 posts
Hi,

I'm listening to:

DJ Antoine - I'm on you

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
In that case Donna you may like this one, Karl Jenkins is a modern composer and has done some great stuff

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
OMGoodness! Yes! sigh........ :spoton:

Catrin Finch! :wub:

Thank you for sharing! :hug:

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,912 posts

I came across that version and decided it was a must share. My family says I'm a fuddy dud because classical music just sends my soul reeling! I love all genre's of music. Not much on gangsta rap because I think it distorts the minds of our youth, though I do love the following.

Pretty much the case here. I can listen and love just about all type of music. Celtic Woman singing The Sky and The Dawn and The Sun, the next minute, Motley Crue singing Saints of Los Angeles. I love music, run the sound system at my church, but can't carry a tune in a bucket. Actually, don't have the bucket either. :) Doesn't stop me though, my youngest daughter (11 years old) and I had this little conversation one day while driving:

Me: *In a good mood and completely not caring I can't sing* "She thinks my tractors sexxxyyyyy!!!!!"

Daughter: *eyes slowly roll over to look at me* "Never. do. that. again."

Me: Aww, come on!

Daughter: "Dad, there are a lot of people out there that are good at that. You're not one of them."

:help:

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
:rofl:

Kids! One way to get your child from asking, "Mom, can I have this!" when you're out shopping is to dance in the aisles and sing along with the song playing overhead. Mine tends to scatter out of embarrassment.

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
"Born Again American": How the Idea Came About

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
A haunting tune from Simple Minds for you Donna unless you've heard it before pet. :)

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
No Sir! I have never heard that song before. I love Simple Minds. Can't believe I missed that one! Thank you for sharing! :happy:

Here's one that brings tears to my eyes. You might have heard it before:

I've never been one to judge a book by it's cover. And here's why: (love the background tune (Dreamer) by Ozzy!) :wub:

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
You picked a great track with The Verve Donna but unfortunately with being a Brit I have never heard of your latest tracks, mind you that might be because I'm an old fart but such is life. :lol:

Fair tracks though lass. :)

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts

mind you that might be because I'm an old fart but such is life. :lol:

Just like a fine wine we get better with age! ;)