Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to Build Your Own Computer

• Please log in to reply

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Technician
  • 8,841 posts

Hey Nev,

I'd love to know what motherboard sizes were changed? :)

ATX, mATX are still around and very common.  I know the mini ATX became popular a couple of years ago.

Advertisements

jerodmichael

jerodmichael

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

nice guide thanks for the info helped a lot :)

coolguyace

coolguyace

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

I didn't see anywhere in the comments and post where a USB PCI was mentioned. I need one for my Oculus since I'm using so many USB ports. What is a good 4 port 3.0 pci card to get? Any of these good?

http://www.microcent...93&myStore=true

About my past bad one, kind of gave up on it and I don't know where it is, but if I find it, I can still use it on another build:

http://www.geekstogo...expansion-card/

bles16

bles16

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

very well explained, for some of us who have medium or intermediate knowledge, there are also things that we do not know and thanks for sending us this great contribution.

EdwardRees

EdwardRees

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

I've been always excited to making my own, but it's seems to be so hard especially when I'm realizing how fast technologies growing every day. Thanks for your thread. It makes me now wanting to create one, just to be sure I am able.