Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

C++ r6025 pure virtual function call Error

• Please log in to reply

Darkovercast

Darkovercast

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm posting this here because I'm not exactly what my problem is, If I am posting in the wrong location I am sorry >.<; Ill explain a bit.

I have F.E.A.R. the Plantinum Collection thingy (three games for the price of one, deal) I have been a extream fan of the F.E.A.R. Games and have gobbled up hours of fun from F.E.A.R. and the expansion, Extraction Point. When I turned to the last game of my Trio pack, I load the game, I get the opening CS, and about half a second of gameplay before my game crashes and attempts to take my whole computer with it. (Black screen of death, very scary, almost as bad as Alma, almost.) So, First I contact Warner Brother games, who tells me they don't deal with game problems and sends me to activision, after about 30 minites of applying to there site, I finaly reach the Support page, I tell them whats up, and they get me to send them a DxDiag, I do, and since my Chipset isnt the "Minimum required ya-da-ya-da" They cant help me, even though the first two games run like a dream. :) The guy wont even tell me what this R6025 crap is, or direct me to anyone else. So, I kinda figure it has something to do with my drivers, I check and I update my driver, still nothing, I tried to send a email to Intel, but aparently my chipset isnt covered in Help Topics anymore or something like that. *Starts to bang head in a brick wall* Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I'm starting to think ill just watch some guy play the game on youtube or something like that >.>;

:) <- Thats a sweet smily btw, nijars rule :)

Advertisements