Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:43 PM
Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:07 PM
I take it this is on a laptop (Same steps will apply to a desktop to thought)
*If this is on a laptop make sure that the switch (if it has one) is turened on for the wireless and if it is in a desktop make sure that the wireless card is inserted all the way in to the slot.
Can you please give me the make and model of the pc or laptop.
You can try theses steps:
1. Hook up a ethernet cord to your pc and in to the modem/router/wall (what ever you have)
2. Either find the driver manually or in my opion windows update dose a fine job
3. Launch Windows up from the start button -> all programs-> windows update
4. When windows update loads look on the left hand middle of the page for Hardware
5. Click on that and check the box and hit install updates
6. After this is done restart your pc and try the wireless
Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:02 AM
Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:37 PM
Did you reinstall from a recovery partition/ recovery CD's, or from a XP OEM/retail CD?
go to start....run....and type in devmgmt.msc and hit ok.
Do you have any unrecognised drivers or devices?
Any ? or !
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users