Help I can't hear any sound on internet. I can hear it on my compu
Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:07 PM
Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
- Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time.
- Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been
more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly
- Please do the following and supply the requested information as needed. If you
don't understand my instructions please ask and I will try to explain them
clearer for you.
- Do not attempt any steps unless instructed or ask before to
make sure they will not cause any further issues.
How To Fix:
- Go to START-->RUN and type regedit to open the Registry Editor
- Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32
- Now right-click on the heading Drivers32 and select NEW-->STRING VALUE.
- Call this new String Value wavemapper.
- Now double-click the wavemapper entry you just created and for the VALUE field, type in msacm32.drv and click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor and try watching a video on youtube again.
Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:00 AM
Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:02 AM
Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:40 PM
1: STARTand the click on RUN
2: Type in devmgmt.msc
3: Click Enter
To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard. It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
Now go to Start and then to All Programs
Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop
Attach it to your next reply
Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:09 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users