Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@THe Knight of Plugins (aka The Infinite)
:woot: :tazz:
You are most welcome. I've never heard of that program. I'm sort of addicted to collecting them and trying them out these days. So, I'm going to take a tip from you and go find that one and give it a try myself. Thank YOU for the tip.
BTW< where is your costume and party goodies? You know it's very impolite to come to a costume party out of character. And even more so to not even bring anything :) And if you are trying to get yourself UNKnighted, don't even think about it, it's not happening no matter now badly you behave!! Court jester is as low as you will be demoted to and that job carries even more responsibilities! So, make something with that program and get yourself a costume or at least a bag of candy or something!!! :woot: :woot:

Advertisements

The Infinite

The Infinite

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
Ok, then, I'll go get myself a costume...
D'you want a download link for the Photo Pos Pro setup file? Ask and you shall receive lol.

Nice to see you back again after a while, Shez.

Edited by The Infinite, 26 October 2005 - 03:32 AM.

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
I , Steamhead , have arrived at the party. Unfortunately I can only come for a short time. I have gotten a 79 on my latest report card, and my parents think that I can't get anywhere with 79's....needless to say today is going to be the last day here for the next couple months. :tazz: :) :woot: This sucks. I will return , however , and come back with both barrels blazin'!

Here I am...with help from our very own hostess.

Posted Image
Steamhead

caron

caron

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
been trying to post back to your kind reply but school and work are kicking my butt again...i have so much to talk to you about in regard to last post. by the way ... i am honored :tazz:

PEACE

caron

Edited by caron, 27 October 2005 - 12:04 AM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Gee, where to begin tonight. Boo is eager to show off her costume, so that is as good of a place as any. Posted Image Where she ever got this idea, I'll never know and she's not telling. :woot: :tazz: But she is pretty cute I think. You guys like her costume? She was afraid that she looked fat in it but I told her that I thought it was rather slimming. But, you know how the camera adds a few pounds, :)

And here's one of me as a Damsel not in Distress with my trusty Unicorn.
Posted Image

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Ok, then, I'll go get myself a costume...
D'you want a download link for the Photo Pos Pro setup file? Ask and you shall receive lol.

Nice to see you back again after a while, Shez.

@The Infinite Knight,
Would ya? Pretty please?? That would be so kind of you Sir Infinite. I will always take an offer that will save me a little time. Which reminds me I need to email you. *make mental note* :woot: Can't wait to see your costume!!! I fell asleep at the comp last night working on pigs before I had time to post anything, :) It's good to be missed. You're such a Prince to be a Knight! :tazz:

And here's a little trivia question for everyone with all of this Knight talk: Who wrote this famous line: " Do not go gentle into that good night..Rage, rage against the dying of the light" And what doth it mean?

This is the first party question. The first person to answer correctly wins a door prize!!

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@Steamhead,
Your parents are right. 79 is very average and you are NOT an average kind of guy. 79's don't get you a gold name plate on your own building. BUT two whole months with no GTG??? That's cruel and unusual punishment! I say call the ALF/CIO! OR your grandparents or someone with some power over this situation!
Two weeks of hitting the books hard, I can understand, but TWO MONTHS without you??? WWAAHHHHHH :woot: :woot: :tazz: :) Say it isn't so!!

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
i know i know!! :tazz:

its by dylan thomas.. talking about not accepting death so seasily!! am i rite am i rite?

that poem is on the wall of the commuter train i took every day :)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

i know i know!! :P

its by dylan thomas.. talking about not accepting death so seasily!! am i rite am i rite?

that poem is on the wall of the commuter train i took every day :)

Ding, Ding, Ding, We have a winner!!!!!! Yeah, Bell, you are exactly right about each part of the trivia question. And I'm not at all surprised that were the first to answer. I am a little surprised about you finding that poem on a commuter train. Strikes me as odd for some reason. That's a very cultured train! But you are a very cultured person so it shouldn't strike me as odd at all, :P! (And BTW< nice new word there again, Seasily, hhmm, wonder what that's going to mean? :) )

Now for your prize. Since it was a two part question, it is a 2 part prize. The first part of the prize is, you become the next member of the Royal Family! Yes, that right you have just become Royalty! Now as to which flavor of royalty, we might have to do a bit of discussion. You need a position of power.... and a very high position in the court. It would be my tendency to say you could be Queen, but then what would I be? Can we both be Queen? OH, you ARE so very fond of your broad sword. What do you call the person who controls the army. Isn't that person like the second in command? You shall be my right hand, the enforcer, in charge of keeping everything and everyone in order! YEs, that is perfect for you. Now if we can just figure out what the royal name is for that.....HHmm, Zena was a Princess Warrior. AHHA< that's it you will be the
Royal Princess Warriorand #2 in command. SO, should anything happen to me, it would be your responsibility to calm the swarming masses until a new Queen is named! :) Bellona, Princess Warrior. Yes, that's just right methinks. Unless you have a better idea, and then you shall be that. :) :tazz:
And secondly, you get to ask the next trivia question
Welcome to the royal court, Bellona, Princess Warrior!!

BTW, I LOVE the party decorations. IF we don't get some more food around here we are going to starve, though! OH, and about the chainmail and sword. I thought about the metal detector thing and decided that it might be rather entertaining if ppl DID show up with a few weapons. Perhaps if someone popped a cap in someones as-some costume, it might add a little excitment to the party. Isn't that the way the big dawgs have fun? You just never know who might show up to a festive occasion like this. So I would actually advise bringing a weapon or six! I don't know about you but Steamhead scares me a little bit!! :( And you gotta watch those Vegans like XvedgeX, you know those animal rights ppl are known for being violent! :) :woot: (j/k)

And here's a few more goodies for the party: Posted ImageGlow in the dark necklaces! Posted Image FOG machine!Posted Image :woot: :P Disco Ball! Posted Image with a strobe light! :woot: 70's flashback! yipee! Now we have atmosphere! Now we need one of those bubble machine so we can turn it into a foam party??

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

been trying to post back to your kind reply but school and work are kicking my butt again...i have so much to talk to you about in regard to last post. by the way ... i am honored :)

PEACE

caron

@Caron,
I can already tell that you are the type of person that one of those never ending conversations would get started with. So, don't worry about it. I understand. You don't have so say it. I already know. I can tell.
I will still be around when life gives you a little breathing room. Thank you for being so kind to take the time to add such a sweet post :) And I do hope that life doesn't stay so constantly hectic for you.. Don't forget to do something nice to reward yourself for all the hard work and great effort you put forth! You deserve it!
And, I found something really groovy for your avatar today :woot: . Yours will probably get done sooner as opposed to later because of 1) your status at GTG and 2) the simple beauty of your request.
I know what it's like trying to juggle school and work. One semester I went to school full time, worked part time at Woolworth, and worked full time managing the kewlest bar in town (it's SO hard being one of the beautiful ppl :woot: )! I was one coffee drinking machine! I'm pleased to be able to say that I've been decaffed for about 10 years now and my migraines thank me for it :woot: Looking back I just don't know how I did it. All I can say is do everything you can while you still can! You won't regret it later. :P But I hope you don't forget to throw in some fun along the way. All school/work and no play makes Caron a person having no fun, :tazz: IF Steamhead doesn't get his grades up so he has decent college entrance standings, I'm going to enlist your help in giving him a good THWacking!
Peace out sister

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

been trying to post back to your kind reply but school and work are kicking my butt again...i have so much to talk to you about in regard to last post. by the way ... i am honored :)

PEACE

caron

@Caron,
I can already tell that you are the type of person that one of those never ending conversations would get started with. So, don't worry about it. I understand. You don't have so say it. I already know.
I will still be around when life gives you a little breathing room. Thank you for being so kind to take the time to add such a sweet post :) And I do hope that life doesn't stay so constantly hectic for you.. Don't forget to do something nice to reward yourself for all the hard work and great effort you put forth! You deserve it!
And, I found something really groovy for your avatar today :woot: . Yours will probably get done sooner as opposed to later because of 1) your status at GTG and 2) the simple beauty of your request.
I know what it's like trying to juggle school and work. One semester I went to school full time, worked part time at Woolworth, and worked full time managing the kewlest bar in town (it's SO hard being one of the beautiful ppl :woot: )! I was one coffee drinking machine! I'm pleased to be able to say that I've been decaffed for about 10 years now and my migraines thank me for it :woot: Looking back, I don't know how I did it all. I would suggest doing everything you can while you still can! But don't let having fun along the way pass you by. All work and no play makes Caron a person who is all work and no play :P :P (duh :tazz: )

Peace out sister

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
@shez..

:woot: :woot: i am a ROYALTY!!!! :) now.. i'll get the red carpet treatment i've been craving for all my life. and fear not my fair queen, i'll guard u with my life if need be. my sword(s) is/are yours :woot:.

yep.. they put up lots of poems on the train.. keats, poe, blake etc.. and of course local poems too. and i got nothing better to do on the train to work except stare at the poems (when i cant get a seat.. but if i do.. well nothing beats having a shut eye before work).

and good news! my armour is back from the laundromat. its shiny now.. but my date Mars is still AWOL. and i cant decide which sword to bring. thanks for extending the limit to six :tazz:

oh and its EASILY .. doh! i was too eager to answer :)

Edited by Be||ona, 27 October 2005 - 03:09 AM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@DavePig,
I've got a little something done for you. I combined your love of football (Soccer) with your screen name and came up with this:
Posted Image

@XVedgeX
IF you read what I wrote above, I was just picking on you because I like you :tazz: :) . I have several pig images done for you, waiting to be put together artfully. I realized that your avvy wouldn't work just like you requested it. The words will have to go ON the images not after or it won't make sense because of the loop. So, I am doing it that way.

@ Zeletor, you are next but it's 6AM..... I'll get to them ASAP. I'm eager to see if that image is going to work or not. It's a really kewl image! And Zeletor, I'm missing you at the party, friend..... please drop by and have some root beer. We miss you.

The Infinite

The Infinite

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

@The Infinite Knight,
Would ya? Pretty please?? That would be so kind of you Sir Infinite. I will always take an offer that will save me a little time. Which reminds me I need to email you. *make mental note* :) Can't wait to see your costume!!! I fell asleep at the comp last night working on pigs before I had time to post anything, :woot: It's good to be missed. You're such a Prince to be a Knight! :woot:

Am I such a prince?? :P :P :)

Here's the download link, I thought I'd add it in the post so that anyone else who might wanna DL it could do so without wasting any time. The file size is about 25 MB (somewhere near that). I got it from somewhere else, dut DL.com has a DL link as well, so

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

They gave it 5/5 stars, that's a start, ain't it? lol

I still haven't decided what to wear for the party! Actually, my exams are going on right now, but I manage to squeeze in about 15 mins. on my comp everyday, not like the usual. But this Saturday is my last exam (Physics :woot: ), so I'll enter the party then. :tazz:

Later, Shez.

Edited by The Infinite, 27 October 2005 - 04:59 AM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Am I such a prince?? :tazz: :) :)

Here's the download link, I thought I'd add it in the post so that anyone else who might wanna DL it could do so without wasting any time. The file size is about 25 MB (somewhere near that). I got it from somewhere else, dut DL.com has a DL link as well, so

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

They gave it 5/5 stars, that's a start, ain't it? lol

I still haven't decided what to wear for the party! Actually, my exams are going on right now, but I manage to squeeze in about 15 mins. on my comp everyday, not like the usual. But this Saturday is my last exam (Physics :P ), so I'll enter the party then. :woot:

Later, Shez.

@Knight INfinite,
I certiainly think you ARE a Prince. See how helpful you are posting this link for everyone? You fit right in with the philosophy of the royal family here. We believe in helping others, sharing what we can, always being pleasant, and random acts of kindness. :woot:
I am sending you good thoughts and best wishes with your exams. Remember to get plenty of rest first. A well rested mind works best. I really hope you do well. :woot:
I took a look at the program briefly. It really has a lot of good features. It reminds me a lot of Jasc PSP. That is a good find for those who want an advanced photo editor and don't want to shell out the money for Adobe or Jasc. It appeared to have most of the basic goodies that the other photo editing programs have and at $49.99(USD), it is a good deal. Please, Sir Knight, share with us any other goodies you happen upon in your travels. :P