Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

caron

caron

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
HOW KIND OF YOU! :tazz: [font=Comic Sans Ms] the elders say that the positive energy that is put out there is multiplied and there is more for EVERYONE! SADLY the same is true with the negative. probably the hope of mankind lies in giving people like yourself. assuming that you had enough requests to last you a lifetime, i refrained. BUT i cant stand it any more. a dream come true would be my all time favorite, a "peace sign" for forums and/or e-mail. with my signature underneith. My name is caron. i'll leave the design particulars to you. thank you

PEACE

caron

Advertisements

cheseball

cheseball

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Hi there,
You certainly had great timing in asking that question. Normally, it is a waste of time to bother to ask that because almost always you know when it is done as soon as I do. But in this case, I do happen to have your finished avatar and have not posted it. My associate, Venledar, created this avatar for you, and gets complete credit for it. I am merely posting it for him, as he stays very busy. So, here is your Ven original. If you want any changes, or something different, or have a different idea in mind, just PM me and we will see what we can work out. I think he did a great job, us usual! :tazz:
Shez
Posted Image

Thanks its great now i have a avatar :)
hmm its doesnt work when i upload from my computer should i try using url for it?

Edited by cheseball, 21 October 2005 - 06:07 PM.

The Infinite

The Infinite

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
Hey, Go4Fall, dude, your avatars rock! I mean it, man, they are amazing !!!
I wasn't really planning on changing my avi, but this is unreal! So I have an avi request for you.

Could you please make me a 100x100 pixel avatar? With any cool image related to "infinity" or "infinite"? I'm sorry I can't give you a specific image, dude. Hope it's not a problem... The text I wanted was my username "The Infinite", in any font that you think looks good. And about the animation, please act as you see fit. lol

I'm sorry if my request is a little vague. But I think I could use a cool new avatar, especially one as cool as the others you've made. I plan to use the avatar out here, as well as on my own forum on gaming and emulation, http://emuniverse.true.ws
Thanks in advance!

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

WOULD YOU PRETTY PLEASE HELP ME WITH AN AVATAR JUST USING THE ONE I HAVE NOW BUT JUST MAKE THE FLAG RIPPLE A BIT IN THE BREEZE... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD????? I WOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL :P

Hi there SpaceCowboy,
I apologize for taking so long to reply to your request. Please forgive me. Would you happen to be one of those guys who wears or wore a uniform? :P ( :woot: :woot: HEY! I heard that Bell and GLo! Leave me alone to my fun!) Sorry Mr. Possible uniform wearing man. I had to calm the other girls down. :rofl:
Well, if you could manage a pic of yourself in a uniform for our costume party and perhaps some chips, I think that I can manage to dig out my flag waving tool and make that lovely pic and bit more snappy for you. And you say, "What costume party? Where?" And I shall tell you and everyone else in just a little while, honey. :P :woot: :) :tazz:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

hi

Just wondering how my avatar is getting on :-)

JOHN

Hi MR. Luvpants :woot: and you other boys who are wondering about your avatars. I can tell you with full authority that they are not done yet.
I can also tell you that to pass the time and keep things entertaining while you check back to see if they are done that we are having a PARTY!!!!!!
SO, let's talk about that instead. And guys in UNIFORMS get extra points with ME!!!! :woot: :) :tazz:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey all. My first post, WOOT!!

Anyway, i would like a very personal custom avatar, so I hope you can do this for me. I recently asked out a very pretty redhead, and she said yes. Right now, im still ecstatic about it(i asked her on monday too, mazing). However, I cant find for the life of me an avatar on AIM with her name in one of those "I love *name here*" I cant find one ANYWHERE!! Its starting to tick me off, they have every name except hers (they had Bianca, what the [bleep]??).

I guess what Im getting at is, can you make me a I love *name* type of avatar for AIM? She right now is my entire life, i love her so much :woot: :woot: lol, if you could at the present moment, your probably pretty busy atm with other ppl's avy's. Just either PM me or post here if you could do it.

Thx bunchz,
Homki890

P.S. im looking forward to being a part of this forum. I googled free custom avatars, and this thread came up. I did some digging around here, and i want to become a "geek". Im more of a gamer freak than a comp geek, but no one can start too late! Woot, looking forward to getting involved

YEAH!! Your first post! I'm honored that it is in our little corner of the universe! Welcome, come in, get a cup of tea, sit down and relax, and enjoy the ambiance.
Aw, what a precious story. Reminds me of Charlie Brown, who was always in love with the "little red headed girl". Too bad they never got together. Or maybe they did?? I guess we don't know what happened to Charlie, Lucy, Snoopy and the gang when they matured. Anyway, back to the present. That is just so sweet, wonderful, heartwarming, touching, and innocent. It just makes me all gooey inside. I will be most happy to make the I love *name* for you. But, I have to comment, Name, is a very odd moniker for a girl :woot: And the condition upon which I do this is that you bring her to the costume party as your date! (I'm getting ready to explain this below, it's not very difficult, don't worry :tazz: :P ) ) I will PM you.
I WELCOME WELCOME> You have happened upon the best site that I have found on the net! It is a life changing experience. IT is wonderful to be surrounded by knowledge and ppl who willingly share it. It's a beautiful thing! We are so very happy that you have found us here and hope that you stick around for the party and a long time to come.
:) :P :P
Smilz,
Shez

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hi there. I am new here, I just found this website yesterday which helped me get rid of this trojan.vundo virus. I am so indebted to this site, the people here are really helpful.

Anyhows, I skimmed thru the past 24 pages and some of your avatars are amazing. I am into collecting air jordans so I was wondering if you could make me an avatar with this pic? Thank you

Posted Image

Hello there SunnySmooth,
That's an expensive little habit you have there. But it's SO much better than ALL of the other very expensive habits that I can think of off-hand, lol. Welcome to GTG. We are happy too have you here. I hope you enjoy yourself here. You must stay around for the party! So, start planning your costume and your date! And what you are going to bring. OH, and don't worry about being late or early because the party has already started, and has no end, and it will continue starting through the end of the month. So, please join us in celebration!!
I think that Air Jordans will make an As-some avatar. You might want to PM me and let me know what words you would like to have in it. Also, you could probably have another image or two if you have a couple of others that you like. IF so, you can PM me with those or post them here. It would be best if you are going to post them to do it in a smaller size if you could edit them down a little bit. Ppl with slower connections get frustrated waiting for large pics to load on a page. So we try to keep pics sort of small. BUT don't feel badly, you can see that I am guilty of doing the same thing. So it's not like it is a punishable offense! :)
I am SO glad that you got rid of that nasty virus. Now we can set you up with an avatar that expresses you in style. And hopefully we will all get to make a new friend in the process. :tazz: I'm really happy that you found us here. Do stick around. And don't forget about the party!
Smilz,
Shez

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

HOW KIND OF YOU! :tazz: [font=Comic Sans Ms] the elders say that the positive energy that is put out there is multiplied and there is more for EVERYONE! SADLY the same is true with the negative. probably the hope of mankind lies in giving people like yourself. assuming that you had enough requests to last you a lifetime, i refrained. BUT i cant stand it any more. a dream come true would be my all time favorite, a "peace sign" for forums and/or e-mail. with my signature underneith. My name is caron. i'll leave the design particulars to you. thank you

PEACE

caron

Hello Caron!!
It's so VERY nice to meet you! If the elders aren't any better at math than I am, we don't necessarily need very many of me to make this work, lol. All we need to do is make 2+2=22 and problem solved!! :)
You sound like someone I would really like to get to know better... Like a very nice person to be friends with. And you are the very reason that I began doing this. SO, you, of ALL ppl should not hesitate for one moment to make a request of me. That was why this monster I accidently created was born. I never dreamed that I would still be doing this some 18,000 hits later!! Yours is a quite modest and easily made request and shall not pose any problems at all. Please do come to the costume party and bring a date! The "official" :woot: party post is coming up next, I think.
It is my pleasure to be of service to you. :woot:
smilz,
shez

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Thanks its great now i have a avatar :woot:
hmm its doesnt work when i upload from my computer should i try using url for it?

Sorry about that. I didn't check the file when Ven gave it to me and he made a slight mistake in checking the file size for using it in this forum. I resized the animation. You should use this version of it and not the other one or the URL. You will be able to upload this from your computer and it will work. I apologize for the oversight. Forgive me, pretty please?? :tazz: I"ll let you come to the party if you forgive me........ :)

Attached Thumbnails

• shezball.gif

SpaceCowboy706

SpaceCowboy706

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
I Guess thats a "NO" in helping me out?

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey, Go4Fall, dude, your avatars rock! I mean it, man, they are amazing !!!
I wasn't really planning on changing my avi, but this is unreal! So I have an avi request for you.

Could you please make me a 100x100 pixel avatar? With any cool image related to "infinity" or "infinite"? I'm sorry I can't give you a specific image, dude. Hope it's not a problem... The text I wanted was my username "The Infinite", in any font that you think looks good. And about the animation, please act as you see fit. lol

I'm sorry if my request is a little vague. But I think I could use a cool new avatar, especially one as cool as the others you've made. I plan to use the avatar out here, as well as on my own forum on gaming and emulation, http://emuniverse.true.ws
Thanks in advance!

WOW, infinity, that's a tall request. Reminds me of the next quote that I'm going to put in my siggy! HHmm, And you have NO idea how you conceptualize infinity? I had one friend that saw it as a golden ring, another who saw it as a mandala, another who THOUGHT she saw it after drinking a bottle of robotussin, lol. :) Scientists can't decide just what infinity is, although they do use the symbol that is an 8 turned on it's side to represent it, don't they?? And then once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy :woot: . And while we are waxing philosophical, there is only ONE corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that is your own self. So, out of the swirling mass oozed humanity....... only to set about destroying itself. Gee, that's pretty fatalistic, isn't it? Um, from the bright forest sprang forth the sprig of life which was everlasting, which we call infinity.....there, that sounds a little better. OK, I feel a litle more inspired now. I have a sort of swirling mass in mind and know how to make it, maybe have a few sacred cows floating around in it somewhere :P
j/k lol OK, but if you get any ideas about this, do PM me with them please. And I shall go have a look at your site. I joined a yahoo group called Emu not too long ago. You know anything about that? I still haven't figured out what it is about........ :tazz: :woot: :woot: :P

The Infinite

The Infinite

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
A Yahoo! group called "Emu"? I dunno... Emu generally appears when the site/group is related to gaming and emulation, like my site. Listen, are you a boy/girl/man/lady???! Cause I'm more than a little confused...lol. And I already assumed you're male, sorry if I was wrong.
I do have some concept of what infinity refers to. It generally (and obviously) means something that is endless, without limit. I thought maybe some cool pic that represents stuff like that (never-ending thingy). If you want me to give you a couple images that explain what I'm talking about, just tell me. Is it too tall an order for you? Cause I really like your work. I tried that stuff once, but it's harder than it looks. What software d'you use?

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

I Guess thats a "NO" in helping me out?

:) NO, NOt at all. I mean yes, UM, NO, that's not a NO, Yes, I will make your flag wave. Oh dear, that didn't come out right either!!!
HOney,! OF course I will take your request! There, I said it finally! I'm SO sorry if you got any other idea. I apologize. I was just playing around. I got a little giddy thinking perhaps you might have been one of those Marine types. But I will most certainly take care of you! YES. But please do attend the party also. I'm getting ready to explain how to do that right now! :tazz:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

A Yahoo! group called "Emu"? I dunno... Emu generally appears when the site/group is related to gaming and emulation, like my site. Listen, are you a boy/girl/man/lady???! Cause I'm more than a little confused...lol. And I already assumed you're male, sorry if I was wrong.
I do have some concept of what infinity refers to. It generally (and obviously) means something that is endless, without limit. I thought maybe some cool pic that represents stuff like that (never-ending thingy). If you want me to give you a couple images that explain what I'm talking about, just tell me. Is it too tall an order for you? Cause I really like your work. I tried that stuff once, but it's harder than it looks. What software d'you use?

:tazz: Being Go4fall allows me to be sort of genderless, doesn't it? It's OK, you are far from the first to call me Dude, dude. And I use a BUNCH of software. I just installed a $900 program yesterday! I use at least 8 different programs, and that not even counting the hundred or so plugins that I use within the photoshops that I use. And I use multiple photoshops.2 Adobes, as well as others. Way to many to give you a simple answer.
I know very well what infinity is, it's just that the concept of infinity and how a person visualizes that concept can be VERY different things for each person. I have no problem with doing it for you. But what I would probably make would most likely be some sort of swirling mass with some kewl light effects, with rays emminating from it and a few streaks of light, and maybe some lightning running through it. I would love to see what images you had in mind. :woot: You mind either posting them or PM ing them to me please? That would be great! OH, and I am a female. Whether girl, or lady depends upon what kind of mood I am in!! :)

SpaceCowboy706

SpaceCowboy706

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
EX-Marine from a long time ago in a land far far away <-- -back in the STAR WARS days if you can't tell.