Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
I am back from my quest my queen. Cowardly is the perfect word to describe that dspicable man. For his head was far to easy to remove. Here it is my queen.

Posted Image

Advertisements

Chopstix

Chopstix

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
For some reason the queen is quiet. Maybe she has more plans to celebrate this occasion with the beheading of that dastardly scoundrel Richard.

My queen, should we set up for a celebration?

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Let us all rejoice!! For the scurrilous villian hath been beheaded by our fierce and brave warrior!
We shall make merry and setteth our table with the bounty of our land and the finest wine from our orchards. We shall dance and make merriment with the songs played upon the harpsicord and the jester shall make jest. It is indeed a day of great JOY! The fair maiden, Lady Glo shall no longer live in torment, for the wrong that has been done by the evil villian has been avanged by the most brave amoung men.
The Villian shall torrment Lady Glo NO MORE for his head rests as a centerpiece upon the Queens table, never to be attached to his deceitful and lifeless body.
For three nights and days, the celebration shall continue.
At which point, Lady Glo shall have the honor of tossing the head of the lifeless villian as fodder for the pigs. Where finally his life will have served some purpose.
And we shall all hail the name of the most celebrated warrior in the land! Protector of the Queen, and all of The Land of The Free and The Brave: JMODY!!! Let the festivities begin!

(And during this celebration, your Queen may need to retire to her chambers from time to time. Your Queen is a special breed that comes from only the purest of bloodlines. And in her eagerness to place the vile head upon her feasting table, she came in contact with a drop of blood from the evil villian. This evil blood reacted to the Queens delicate constitution much like a poison apple and Snow White. Your Queen DEEPLY regrets that she cannot be fully present for this most joyous occasion. But she would be greatly disappointed if she found anything other than a full on celebration each time she is able to take leave of her chambers and enter the festivities.)

I leave you today with the next FUN LINK in the Queen's series. I must leave a caution with this one: it is not meant for those who are faint of heart, or who are bothered by the site of cyber blood. I'm not defending it or condemning it, I"m simplying saying that it's only meant for fun and NO penguins were harmed while making it!

And just in case I am unable to emerge from my chambers on the morrow, I leave you with the next in the series of FUN LINKS which will give you the power to determine just what is good and what is evil in this world with all this talk of that sort of thing! Like this very post. The body of this post (Not including the Fun Link comments) is 70%Good! Not bad,eh? Oh SO many things you can score! So, here's a couple of things to play with while I convalesce.

NOW LET THE FEAST BEGIN! There is much joy in the Kingdon today, for the enemy of the Queen has been brought to justice and The Fair Lady Glo can once again live in peace! (And girls, don't crowd round The brave Knight too closely, remember, Your Queen holds a special place in her heart for the brave, swift, honorable and well dressed Knight of Dreams! :tazz: )

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Steamhead is now back from his Thanksgiving Vacation, :) Now Steamhead will entertaining you all with a joke...since I am the court Jester, I save the best for last. :tazz:

60th Birthday

A couple, both born the same year and month, were celebrating their 60th birthdays. During the celebration, a fairy appeared and said that because they had been so loving she would grant them each one wish.

Very excited, the wife said that since she had already visited most of North America in her RV she would like to visit Europe.

The fairy waved her magic wand; airline tickets instantly appeared in her hand.

Then it was the husband's turn. He paused for a moment, then said with a sly look, "Well, I'd like to have a woman 30 years younger than me."

The fairy waved her wand, and presto, he was 90.

sooo...becareful what you ask for.

Edited by Steamhead, 28 November 2005 - 09:58 PM.

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
My queen, I have inquired your FUN LINK and i now issue an open challenge to any who thinks they can beat me. I have retained a score of 746.3 with your FUN LINK.

http://img462.images...e=gamess2dd.jpg

Edited by Jmody, 29 November 2005 - 09:23 AM.

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
http://img482.images...e=image11df.jpg

856.9 :tazz:

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Forgive me my Queen for being tardy in my duties.. but my right hand man Sir Jmody has come to heed your call for beheading... you see, i was delayed slaying an evil dragoness. But all is good.. i just got a little singed... :) anyway.. i'm not very good at rescuing damsel in distress.. i'm more into rescuing gentleman in distress :woot: ... AND my Queen of course.

i may be a fiersome warrior used to the sight of gory battlefield.. and 'dead penguins', but i shudder at the thought of eating in front of a dicapitated human head with its rolling tongue and eyes :) . call me squeamish... but thats me :P maybe it has something to do with the fun link my Queen suggested. tried it on my nick, and i'm dissapointed to note that i'm only 16% evil. :tazz: i demand a recount. this is my reputation we are talking about :woot:

@Steamhead.. that reminds me of the joke of a man who got three wishes.. and for his last wish (what every men wish), he wanted his love handle to shame all others.. and presto.. the jeannie shortened his legs to just 3 inches. now thats a good example of relativity :woot:

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
It seems as tho my queen that we have all now been Pinned. I got scared at first for i couldnt find our feast. But i found my way home using a different path throu the forest.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
I shall have to do my best to repeat the feat, for I took no time to capture the moment as I most certainly should have and shall in the future. But your Queens personal best with the Penguin fling was a grand 867.8. But I will not claim victory until I can back this up with the a picture of the moment, which should have been mentioned in the rules of play to begin with.

andydf

andydf

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,660 posts
Ye all have alot of catching up to do :)

http://i5.photobucke...ydf/myscore.jpg

Andy :tazz:

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@Bellona, PRincess Warrior,
Your Queen knows that you are beset with many duties, and no apology is needed for being unavailable for this one quest. Your daily guard of the Queen and her beloved ppl is quite enough work for one warrior and you excel in your duties. Do not fret, for all is well.
About this matter of evilness. Let me suggest that you are MUCH more than the letters in your name. For I know that a warrior such as youself has much more evil in her pinky finger than 16 %! SO, here is my suggestion. Try entering some other passages that you have written until you find one that represents your true evil nature.(Perhaps it has something to do with your dislike of decapitations upon the Queens table? :) :tazz: )

Todays personal best on the penguin toss for me is 854.1 no huge winner but up there with the best. And I did capture this moment HERE

@Jmody,
Your Queen doth not quite undeerstand in which way the Great Knight of Dreams meant

It seems as tho my queen that we have all now been Pinned

WOuldst thou mind helping the Queen understand?

@Prince INfinite,
I beg your pardon for taken such time to answer the question that you posed about images and UBBC code. The answer, if I understand the query properly, would be that images are to be resized before entering them into a webspace. UBBC takes the same format, thus being [ img ] and [ / img ][/color
]

[color="#33CC00"]@Sir ANdy,
WHOAOAAA, I just saw your score! I had no idea that a penguin could engage in such a lofty flight. Is this the deed of mortal man ? hhmmm, I shall have to launch (pun hehe) an investigation forthwith. Well done! At this point, you are in the lead, but the feasting is not yet at it's end. And there are still many to challenge you, although it is a very high bar that thou hast setl Whatever the outcome, I must say, welldone, Sir Andydf, loyal servant of the Queen, the most masterful job of penguin tossing that this Queen has seen to date! And when the Queens health is recovered, you shall be rewarded!

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
gah! SOooOOOOO close ... kinda.

http://img219.images...e=image16se.jpg

blah!

Well ... The Court Jester will now share with you some things he found out. :)

Do people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards
is Naive?

I thought about how mothers feed their babies
with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered
what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?

Well ... anywhoo ... here's the only joke I can think of right now...for some it will be pointless, for other it will take them a while to figure out. Which one are you?

A man walked into a bar. The man behind him laughed.

....not the best ever... :tazz:

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
Ahh my queen, I meant that our lovely topic has been pinned.

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
woooooot :woot: we've been pinned! err.. is that good or bad? i'm guessing (and hoping) its good and it means we are popular :tazz: .. cos if we are not.. then we would have been 'nailed'... wouldn't we? :)

alas.. that penguin has more than nine lives i see.. and what makes a penguin so suicidal i wonder. to do it again and again and again.. it must be a sucker for punishment. :)

after bashing that penguins non stop.. i'm in the bood for something to laugh at.. contrary to popular belief.. the Roman Goddess or War does have a sense of humor.. laughing the the people who worship at her altar so to speak :woot: .. and i do it HERE

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
WOOHOO!!! Yes, indeed, we have become "Pinned" OR for those of us, like myself, who didn't quite catch on at first, it means that we have become a permanent fixture here. It means that we aren't going anywhere and that we are popular enough to be a permanenet topic!! I think that we have much to be proud of and much to be thankful for on this most momentous occasion! You guys ever notice that we continuouslu move from one celebration to the next? I suppose it's time to call an end to the feasting celebration over the liberation of Lady Glo, but that still leaves Fantasy Fest(Page 25, small images only please) in full swing into the New Year. And I'm quite sure that we can dream up more holidays. And as soon as I am able, we will certainly celebrate our change in status!!

@Steamhead, Thank you SO much for your jokes. I love them all. And I need you to do me a favor and fill in with some entertainment for me. I shall do my best to get back to providing the usual quality entertainment and quality artistic rendering that you all know and love :tazz: me for in the next 2- 3 days or so.

@Jmody,
You know how I love to throw in these mini history lessons, and you seem to be the best at picking up on those. Would you mind adding something about the history of our military? Which is a topic that I am underinformed about. Or anything else you find of interest for that matter.

@Bellona,
You are a very cultured one. I heard a tidbit on the news about a girl from China being beaten in a prison in Malaysia. IS there any light that you could shed on that topic, any details? COuld you possibly dig out a story and share it?

Let me explain why I ask this of you and why I have been so quite. I am quite ill at the moment. No, I"m not going to die. I'm just really, really sick. Haven't left the bed all week. But you guys can do what I do also. And if we are going to be a permanent fixture around here, I'm going to need a little help. I'm not saying that I need you to do these particular tasks on an ongoing basis, I'm only asking this of you once. We can discuss things like that later. Please just help me though being sick. And I"ll do my best to bounce back with renewed spirit!

OH< we DO need a new FUN LINK and since we have all had such a glorious time with the penguin, er, toss I though you might enjoy getting a bit more fancy in your penguin flight. So, I leave you, only for a little while, with this to play with.......And I shall return before you know I was gone!!! And thank for all of your help and prayers guys! :)
OOps, almost forgot, my personal best at the new penguin toss game HERE And the board is open for debate as to which game is best!