Help with file recovery on an iPod
Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:17 PM
Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:24 PM
There remain some questions:
- What type of files are you looking for?
- Are you checking from within the phone itseff?
- Is the phone attached to a computer? If so, what kind of computer and which OS?
- Did you remove the memory-card and placed it in a card-reader?
- Which software did you use to try recover the files?
- Any other information on the subject?
Also, not many Staff Members or HELPERS actually pass through this part of the forum (Off-Topic).
I recommend you to start a new topic > HERE < with a clear question about the help you are requesting, and the answers you have to the questions above.
Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:08 AM
Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:06 AM
You can easily recover corrupted data from ipod. It gets corrupted very easily due to many reasons such as virus attacks, hardware malfunctioning, human errors, abrupt shutdown while sharing files from ipod to computer etc.In such cases a food ipod recovery software can recover music files from ipod and from other data storage devices. Ipod recovery software supports all versions of Mac operating system.For more information youcan check the link:http://www.recoverymyipod.com/You can easily download the free trial version of the software.