Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XP Security 2012 virus and now "Open With" ? [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Skiminims

Skiminims

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hey guys,

I had the XP Security 2012 pop up on me today. I did not use my mouse to click on anything, I used alt + F4 to close out windows. I quickly went to Safe Mode and used Malwarebytes to run a scan. I will post the logs below:

After I made sure the Malwarebytes was clean I rebooted into regular mode. I noticed some things were off. There were only a few icons in my lower right corner (my Avast anti-virus was not there which I thought was odd) I tried to click on the desktop icon and it opened up the "Open With" dialogue box. It does that on every shortcut I have.

I have not done anything yet except to go back to Safe Mode and type this message. I may need some advice on getting cleaned up.

1st Malwarebytes log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.2.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 911122204

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

12/22/2011 3:16:14 PM
mbam-log-2011-12-22 (15-16-14).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 414111
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 23 minute(s), 49 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 6
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 2

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command\(default) (Hijack.StartMenuInternet) -> Bad: ("C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Lindsay\Local Settings\Application Data\inv.exe" -a "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe") Good: (firefox.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command\(default) (Hijack.StartMenuInternet) -> Bad: ("C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Lindsay\Local Settings\Application Data\inv.exe" -a "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode) Good: (firefox.exe -safe-mode) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command\(default) (Hijack.StartMenuInternet) -> Bad: ("C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Lindsay\Local Settings\Application Data\inv.exe" -a "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe") Good: (iexplore.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\documents and settings\owner.lindsay\local settings\application data\inv.exe (Trojan.ExeShell.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\owner.lindsay\local settings\temp\kna0.08416703159548289.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

2nd Malwarebytes log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.2.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 911122204

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

12/22/2011 8:26:59 PM
mbam-log-2011-12-22 (20-26-59).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 414154
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 21 minute(s), 43 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\system volume information\_restore{4e015214-6bb0-4181-b365-456cf1dec069}\RP1761\A0320745.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Advertisements

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
Hi, Skiminims! Posted ImageMy nick name is CompCav and I will be assisting you with your Malware/Security problems. Please make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them. If you have any questions or you are unsure about anything, just ask and I will help you out. :)

If you have resolved the issues you were originally experiencing, or have received help elsewhere, please let me know so that this topic can be closed.

I am currently still in training and my posts have to be approved by an expert so please expect a delay between my posts.

Please make sure you are saving and printing the instructions out prior to each fix, this way you will have them on hand just in case you are unable to access this site. One of the steps I will be asking you to do requires you to boot into Safe Mode and this process will be much easier for you to perform if the instructions are printed out for you to follow.

If you are ready to get started, please review and follow these guidelines so that we resolve your issues in a timely and effective manner:
  • Logs from malware removal programs (OTL is one of them) can take some time to analyze. I need you to be patient while I analyze any logs you post.
  • Please make sure to carefully read any instructions that I give you. Since I cannot see or directly interact with your computer I am dependent on you to "be my eyes" and provide as much information as you can regarding the current state of your computer.
  • If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, do NOT continue! Stop and ask!
  • These instructions have been specifically tailored to your computer and the issues you are experiencing with your computer. These instructions are not suitable for any other computer, even if the issues are fairly similar.
  • Do not do things I do not ask for, such as running a spyware scan on your computer. However, the one thing that you should always do, is to make sure your anti-virus definitions are up-to-date!
  • Please do not use the Attachment feature for any log file. Just do a Copy/Paste of the entire contents of the log file inside your post and submit.
  • You must reply within four days failure to reply will result in the topic being closed!
  • Please do not PM me directly for help. If you have any questions, post them in this topic. PM me only if I have not responded to your last post in 2 days.
  • Lastly, I am no magician. I will try very hard to fix your issues, but no promises can be made. Also be aware that some infections are so severe that you might need to ultimately reformat your hard drive and reinstall the operating system.
    Don't worry, this only happens in severe cases, but it sadly does happen. Please have the software and storage media for backing up your data available.

Step 1.

Download RogueKiller to your desktop.

• Quit all running programs
  • For Vista/Seven, right click -> run as administrator, for XP simply run RogueKiller.exe
  • When prompted, type 2 and validate
  • The RKreport.txt shall be generated next to the executable.
  • If the program is blocked, do not hesitate to try several times. If it really does not work (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe
Please post the contents of the RKreport.txt in your next Reply.

Step 2.

Rerun RogueKiller
  • Quit all running programs
  • For Vista/Seven, right click -> run as administrator, for XP simply run RogueKiller.exe
  • When prompted, type 6 and validate
  • The RKreport.txt shall be generated next to the executable.
  • If the program is blocked, do not hesitate to try several times. If it really does not work (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe
Please post the contents of the RKreport.txt in your next Reply.

Step 3.

Download aswMBR.exe ( 1.8mB ) to your desktop.

Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it

Click the "Scan" button to start scan
Posted Image

On completion of the scan click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
Posted Image

Step 4.

Download OTL to your Desktop
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Select All Users
  • Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    consrv.dll
    explorer.exe
    winlogon.exe
    Userinit.exe
    svchost.exe
    /md5stop
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT /s
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBIOS /s
    C:\Windows\assembly\tmp\U\*.* /s
    %Temp%\smtmp\1\*.*
    %Temp%\smtmp\2\*.*
    %Temp%\smtmp\3\*.*
    %Temp%\smtmp\4\*.*
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
  • Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Post both logs

Step 5.

Please Post:

both RkReport.txt files
aswMBR log
OTL.txt
Extras.txt

How is your computer doing? Have your wallpaper and icons reappeared?

Skiminims

Skiminims

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Having some issues. I downloaded the apps to a jumpdrive and copied them to the infected computer's desktop but the computer will not allow me to open either program. I even tried to rename RogueKiller as you had suggested. I either get the Windows Security box, or an error message that states: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\aswMBR.exe A device attached to the system is not functioning.

EDIT to add: I have not yet tried OTL. I had downloaded that program before the computer got re-infected with the Windows Security virus and locked me out of everything.

Edited by Skiminims, 26 December 2011 - 02:54 PM.

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
  • Please download Panda USB Vaccine (you must provide valid e-mail and they will send you download link to this e-mail address) to your desktop.
  • Install and run the program.

• Double-click on the file USBVaccine.zip located on your desktop.
  • A file viewer will open. Double-click on the file USBVaccineSetup.exe. Please select Yes if you are asked if you want to allow the program to make changes to the computer.
  • Follow the steps on screen to install the program on your computer.

• Plug in your USB drive and click on Vaccinate USB and Vaccinate Computer.

Try renaming RogueKiller to Winlogon.exe on the non infected computer before putting it on the jumpdrive to move it over.

If that does not work then try this:

We need to disable malware processes on your system first
  • Download TheKiller to your Desktop
  • Note that TheKiller is renamed as explorer.exe
  • Run it by double click (If running Vista or Windows 7, right click on it and select "Run as an Administrator")
  • Press OK button after program finish
  • Do not restart your system after this step
NOTE: If malware blocks TheKiller from running please try to run it several more times

If that does not work then try to download this version of TheKiller:

TheKiller.scr

Then try to run it on the infected computer.

Skiminims

Skiminims

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
I'm getting the same XP Internet Security 2012 Firewall Alert when I try opening the USB Vaccine exe file. The window says: "USBVaccineSetup.exe is infected with Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen...ect"

Should I still try RogueKiller and/or TheKiller?

EDIT: I got a page error 404 just now trying to access TheKiller downloads page. The links are broken apparently.

EDIT again :) i tried renaming roguekiller before moving it to the jump drive and it still blocked it :(

Edited by Skiminims, 26 December 2011 - 03:43 PM.

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
The panda vaccine is for your clean computer, if you have one, that will protect it. We do not need it on the infected computer right now.

We need to kill the processes that are preventing the exe's from running.

Try these, download them or copy them to your desktop and try to run them:

RKill.com

iexplore.exe

userinit.exe

Get one of these to run and then go back to the directions in my first post.

Skiminims

Skiminims

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
I think RKill actually ran. Here is the log:

This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.
Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.

Rkill was run on 12/26/2011 at 16:03:02.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\fcq.exe

EDIT: Was now able to run Roguekiller. Will post logs asap

Rkill completed on 12/26/2011 at 16:03:05.

Edited by Skiminims, 26 December 2011 - 04:08 PM.

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
Fine now do not reboot the computer and go up to Post #2

And run everything in order that is in that post and provide me with both RogueKiller logs, the aswMBR log, the OTL.txt, and Extras.txt.

Edited by CompCav, 26 December 2011 - 04:08 PM.

Skiminims

Skiminims

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Here are the logs in order. I noticed that OTL did not give me an Extras report. I had one from 12/23 when I first ran a scan, but when I ran the custom scan you told me to run, it did not update or provide a new Extras report.

Rogue Killer

RogueKiller V6.2.0 [12/12/2011] by Tigzy
mail: tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com
Blog: http://tigzyrk.blogspot.com

Operating System: Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3) 32 bits version
Started in : Safe mode
User: Administrator [Admin rights]
Mode: Remove -- Date : 12/26/2011 16:06:16

¤¤¤ Bad processes: 1 ¤¤¤
[BLACKLIST] iac25_32.ax -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\iac25_32.ax -> UNLOADED

¤¤¤ Registry Entries: 8 ¤¤¤
[HJ] HKLM\[...]\Security Center : AntiVirusDisableNotify (1) -> REPLACED (0)
[HJ] HKLM\[...]\Security Center : FirewallDisableNotify (1) -> REPLACED (0)
[HJ] HKLM\[...]\Security Center : UpdatesDisableNotify (1) -> REPLACED (0)
[HJ] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> REPLACED (0)
[HJ] HKCU\[...]\NewStartPanel : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> REPLACED (0)
[FILEASSO] HKLM\[...]Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command : ("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\fcq.exe" -a "firefox.exe) -> REPLACED ("C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe")
[FILEASSO] HKLM\[...]Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command : ("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\fcq.exe" -a "firefox.exe -safe-mode) -> REPLACED ("C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode)
[FILEASSO] HKLM\[...]Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command : ("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\fcq.exe" -a "iexplore.exe) -> REPLACED ("C:\Program Files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe")

¤¤¤ Particular Files / Folders: ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Driver: [NOT LOADED] ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Infection : Rogue.AntiSpy-AH|ZeroAccess ¤¤¤
[ZeroAccess] (LOCKED) windir\NtUpdateKBxxxx present!

¤¤¤ HOSTS File: ¤¤¤
127.0.0.1 localhost

¤¤¤ MBR Check: ¤¤¤
--- User ---
[MBR] 44cdc861be6adb4ef03ce3732c0e729e
[BSP] db63615aa66f3fdfa2e467ad7beb91fe : MBR Code unknown
Partition table:
0 - [ACTIVE] NTFS [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 11261565 | Size: 244282 Mo
1 - [XXXXXX] FAT32 [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 63 | Size: 5765 Mo
User = LL1 ... OK!
User = LL2 ... OK!

Finished : << RKreport[1].txt >>
RKreport[1].txt

RogueKiller V6.2.0 [12/12/2011] by Tigzy
mail: tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com
Blog: http://tigzyrk.blogspot.com

Operating System: Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3) 32 bits version
Started in : Safe mode
User: Administrator [Admin rights]
Mode: Shortcuts HJfix -- Date : 12/26/2011 16:18:37

¤¤¤ Bad processes: 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Driver: [NOT LOADED] ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ File attributes restored: ¤¤¤
Desktop: Success 0 / Fail 0
Quick launch: Success 1 / Fail 0
Programs: Success 8 / Fail 0
Start menu: Success 0 / Fail 0
User folder: Success 37 / Fail 0
My documents: Success 4 / Fail 0
My favorites: Success 0 / Fail 0
My pictures: Success 0 / Fail 0
My music: Success 0 / Fail 0
My videos: Success 0 / Fail 0
Local drives: Success 1118 / Fail 0
Backup: [NOT FOUND]

Drives:
[C:] \Device\HarddiskVolume1 -- 0x3 --> Restored
[D:] \Device\HarddiskVolume2 -- 0x3 --> Restored
[E:] \Device\CdRom0 -- 0x5 --> Skipped
[F:] \Device\HarddiskVolume6 -- 0x3 --> Restored

¤¤¤ Infection : ZeroAccess ¤¤¤

Finished : << RKreport[2].txt >>
RKreport[1].txt ; RKreport[2].txt

aswMBR version 0.9.9.1120 Copyright© 2011 AVAST Software
Run date: 2011-12-26 16:19:03
-----------------------------
16:19:03.562 OS Version: Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
16:19:03.562 Number of processors: 2 586 0x4B02
16:19:03.562 ComputerName: LINDSAY UserName:
16:19:13.203 Initialize success
16:19:13.515 AVAST engine defs: 11122501
16:19:26.234 Disk 0 (boot) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP3T0L0-10
16:19:26.281 Disk 0 Vendor: WDC_WD2500BB-22RDA0 20.00K20 Size: 238475MB BusType: 3
16:19:26.359 Disk 0 MBR read successfully
16:19:26.406 Disk 0 MBR scan
16:19:28.984 Disk 0 unknown MBR code
16:19:29.046 Disk 0 Partition 1 80 (A) 07 HPFS/NTFS NTFS 232966 MB offset 11261565
16:19:31.515 Disk 0 Partition 2 00 0B FAT32 RECOVERY 5498 MB offset 63
16:19:32.375 Disk 0 scanning sectors +488376000
16:19:32.515 Disk 0 malicious Win32:MBRoot code @ sector 488376003 !
16:19:32.593 Disk 0 PE file @ sector 488376025 !
16:19:33.890 Disk 0 scanning C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
16:21:09.968 Service scanning
16:21:29.703 Service .dtsoftbus01 \* **LOCKED** 123
16:21:30.781 Service Evf_umpapsa C:\WINDOWS\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\acpiec.sys **LOCKED** 123
16:21:31.125 Service FXDrv32 E:\FXDrv32.sys **LOCKED** 1
16:21:33.031 Modules scanning
16:22:01.921 Disk 0 trace - called modules:
16:22:02.125 ntoskrnl.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys ACPI.sys hal.dll atapi.sys pciide.sys
16:22:02.296 1 nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0[0x8b0d4030]
16:22:02.484 3 CLASSPNP.SYS[f76d7fd7] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\000000c2[0x8b1859e8]
16:22:02.671 5 ACPI.sys[f75ae620] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP3T0L0-10[0x8b0efd98]
16:22:12.562 AVAST engine scan C:\WINDOWS
16:23:13.921 AVAST engine scan C:\WINDOWS\system32
16:32:44.218 AVAST engine scan C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
16:33:56.468 AVAST engine scan C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator
16:34:32.828 AVAST engine scan C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
16:50:07.359 Scan finished successfully
16:54:33.562 Disk 0 MBR has been saved successfully to "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\MBR.dat"
16:54:33.593 The log file has been saved successfully to "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\aswMBR.txt"

OTL logfile created on: 12/26/2011 5:04:49 PM - Run 3
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.31.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.75 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.39 Gb Available Physical Memory | 86.98% Memory free
5.35 Gb Paging File | 5.21 Gb Available in Paging File | 97.49% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 0 0 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 227.51 Gb Total Space | 7.50 Gb Free Space | 3.29% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 5.36 Gb Total Space | 2.11 Gb Free Space | 39.44% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
Drive F: | 121.26 Mb Total Space | 3.15 Mb Free Space | 2.59% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT

Computer Name: LINDSAY | User Name: Administrator | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: SafeMode | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2011/12/23 19:31:48 | 000,584,192 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\OTL.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 18:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2005/07/19 16:32:18 | 000,221,184 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - [2009/05/23 13:29:50 | 000,140,288 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
MOD - [2004/08/10 13:00:00 | 000,015,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tsd32.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- -- (PCTAVSvc)
SRV - [2011/11/28 12:01:23 | 000,044,768 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe -- (avast! Antivirus)
SRV - [2011/09/20 14:30:46 | 001,185,008 | ---- | M] (Starfield Technologies, Inc.) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Workspace\offSyncService.exe -- (File Backup)
SRV - [2008/06/30 10:10:23 | 000,068,096 | ---- | M] () [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe -- (Macromedia Licensing Service)
SRV - [2006/11/24 23:01:01 | 000,172,032 | ---- | M] (New Boundary Technologies, Inc.) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS -- (PrismXL)
SRV - [2005/08/02 18:19:16 | 000,058,880 | ---- | M] (Microsoft) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\arservice.exe -- (ARSVC)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2011/11/28 11:53:53 | 000,435,032 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [File_System | System | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSnx.sys -- (aswSnx)
DRV - [2011/11/28 11:53:35 | 000,314,456 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [Kernel | System | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSP.sys -- (aswSP)
DRV - [2011/11/28 11:52:19 | 000,034,392 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [Kernel | System | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswRdr.sys -- (aswRdr)
DRV - [2011/11/28 11:52:16 | 000,052,952 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [Kernel | System | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswTdi.sys -- (aswTdi)
DRV - [2011/11/28 11:52:02 | 000,111,320 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [File_System | Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswmon2.sys -- (aswMon2)
DRV - [2011/11/28 11:51:50 | 000,020,568 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [File_System | Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys -- (aswFsBlk)
DRV - [2011/11/28 11:48:49 | 000,030,808 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [Kernel | System | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aavmker4.sys -- (Aavmker4)
DRV - [2009/05/14 12:08:40 | 000,027,136 | ---- | M] (The OpenVPN Project) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tapvpn.sys -- (tapvpn)
DRV - [2008/10/24 12:42:28 | 001,035,008 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DPV.sys -- (HSF_DPV)
DRV - [2008/10/24 12:42:27 | 000,718,464 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_CNXT.sys -- (winachsf)
DRV - [2008/10/24 12:42:27 | 000,244,480 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSFHWBS2.sys -- (HSFHWBS2)
DRV - [2008/08/12 02:10:50 | 004,751,360 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys -- (IntcAzAudAddService) Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM)
DRV - [2008/08/01 00:40:28 | 003,894,272 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atikmdag.sys -- (atikmdag)
DRV - [2008/08/01 00:38:20 | 003,266,560 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ati2mtag.sys -- (ati2mtag)
DRV - [2008/07/17 19:12:38 | 003,682,240 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtHDMI.sys -- (RTHDMIAzAudService)
DRV - [2008/07/17 09:39:52 | 000,044,227 | ---- | M] (ahead software gmbh
im stoeckmaedle 6
76307 karlsbad, germany
Fax: ++49-7248-911-888
e-mail: [email protected]) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NeroCd2k.sys -- (NeroCd2k)
DRV - [2008/07/03 14:23:51 | 000,083,208 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s616bus.sys -- (s616bus) Sony Ericsson Device 616 driver (WDM)
DRV - [2008/06/30 21:27:44 | 000,108,800 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Rtenicxp.sys -- (RTLE8023xp)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:14 | 000,115,752 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016unic.sys -- (s0016unic) Sony Ericsson Device 0016 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC0016 (WDM)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:14 | 000,025,512 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016nd5.sys -- (s0016nd5) Sony Ericsson Device 0016 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC0016 (NDIS)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:14 | 000,015,016 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016mdfl.sys -- (s0016mdfl)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:12 | 000,120,744 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016mdm.sys -- (s0016mdm)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:12 | 000,114,216 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016mgmt.sys -- (s0016mgmt) Sony Ericsson Device 0016 USB WMC Device Management Drivers (WDM)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:12 | 000,110,632 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016obex.sys -- (s0016obex)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:12 | 000,089,256 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016bus.sys -- (s0016bus) Sony Ericsson Device 0016 driver (WDM)
DRV - [2007/10/07 17:29:33 | 000,278,728 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atksgt.sys -- (atksgt)
DRV - [2007/10/07 17:29:32 | 000,025,416 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lirsgt.sys -- (lirsgt)
DRV - [2007/08/07 10:38:02 | 000,015,872 | ---- | M] (PC Tools Research Pty Ltd) [Kernel | Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AVFilter.sys -- (AVFilter)
DRV - [2007/06/18 16:15:18 | 000,022,528 | ---- | M] (PC Tools Research Pty Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AVHook.sys -- (AVHook)
DRV - [2007/06/18 16:15:18 | 000,015,872 | ---- | M] (PC Tools Research Pty Ltd ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AVRec.sys -- (AVRec)
DRV - [2007/04/03 12:59:42 | 000,099,080 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s616unic.sys -- (s616unic) Sony Ericsson Device 616 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC616 (WDM)
DRV - [2007/04/03 12:59:42 | 000,098,568 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s616obex.sys -- (s616obex)
DRV - [2007/04/03 12:59:42 | 000,023,176 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s616nd5.sys -- (s616nd5) Sony Ericsson Device 616 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC616 (NDIS)
DRV - [2007/04/03 12:59:40 | 000,100,360 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s616mgmt.sys -- (s616mgmt) Sony Ericsson Device 616 USB WMC Device Management Drivers (WDM)
DRV - [2007/04/03 12:59:38 | 000,108,680 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s616mdm.sys -- (s616mdm)
DRV - [2007/04/03 12:59:36 | 000,015,112 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s616mdfl.sys -- (s616mdfl)
DRV - [2007/03/07 17:51:00 | 000,009,464 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cdralw2k.sys -- (Cdralw2k)
DRV - [2007/03/07 17:51:00 | 000,009,336 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cdr4_xp.sys -- (Cdr4_xp)
DRV - [2006/06/19 01:37:34 | 000,036,864 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | System | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AmdK8.sys -- (AmdK8)
DRV - [2005/09/23 22:18:32 | 000,171,520 | ---- | M] (Pinnacle Systems GmbH) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MarvinBus.sys -- (MarvinBus)
DRV - [2005/07/28 12:11:04 | 000,012,928 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvnetbus.sys -- (nvnetbus)
DRV - [2005/07/28 12:11:02 | 000,034,048 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NVENETFD.sys -- (NVENETFD)
DRV - [2005/05/27 08:46:22 | 000,913,280 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LV302AV.SYS -- (PID_08A0) QuickCam IM(PID_08A0)
DRV - [2005/05/27 08:31:28 | 000,022,016 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LVUSBSta.sys -- (LVUSBSta)
DRV - [2004/09/29 14:36:29 | 000,015,360 | ---- | M] (Motorola Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NetMotCM.sys -- (ndiscm)
DRV - [2003/09/05 12:47:22 | 000,514,859 | ---- | M] (Digital Camera) [Kernel | Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ca536av.sys -- (Ca536av)
DRV - [2003/01/10 15:13:04 | 000,033,588 | ---- | M] (America Online, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wanatw4.sys -- (wanatw) WAN Miniport (ATW)
DRV - [2002/10/21 10:37:16 | 000,515,803 | ---- | M] (Digital Camera) [Kernel | Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ca533av.sys -- (Ca533av) Icatch(IV)
DRV - [2002/07/25 10:19:48 | 000,010,986 | ---- | M] (USB BULK) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Bulk533.sys -- (USBCamera) Icatch(IV)
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:51:32 | 000,018,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\irsir.sys -- (irsir)
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:28:26 | 000,113,762 | ---- | M] (U.S. Robotics Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\USRpdA.sys -- (USRpdA)
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:28:12 | 000,050,751 | ---- | M] (Conexant) [Kernel | Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_TONE.sys -- (Tones)
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:28:10 | 000,542,879 | ---- | M] (Conexant) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_MSFT.sys -- (hsf_msft)
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:28:10 | 000,057,471 | ---- | M] (Conexant) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_SAMP.sys -- (Rksample)
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:28:08 | 000,391,199 | ---- | M] (Conexant) [Kernel | Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_K56K.sys -- (K56)
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:28:06 | 000,289,887 | ---- | M] (Conexant) [Kernel | Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_FALL.sys -- (Fallback)
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:28:06 | 000,199,711 | ---- | M] (Conexant) [Kernel | Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_FAXX.sys -- (SoftFax)
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:28:06 | 000,115,807 | ---- | M] (Conexant) [Kernel | Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_FSKS.sys -- (Fsks)
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:28:04 | 000,067,167 | ---- | M] (Conexant) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_BSC2.sys -- (basic2)
DRV - [2001/08/17 11:11:06 | 000,066,591 | ---- | M] (3Com Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\el90xbc5.sys -- (EL90XBC)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.gateway.c...ys=DTP&M=GT5220
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: zoomext@starfield:1.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.20
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {000a9d1c-beef-4f90-9363-039d445309b8}:0.5.36.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {2a5e149e-c859-4c51-b16b-ba623b583935}:1.0

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@divx.com/DivX Browser Plugin,version=1.0.0: C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Web Player\npdivx32.dll (DivX,Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@divx.com/DivX Content Upload Plugin,version=1.0.0: C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Content Uploader\npUpload.dll File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.60531.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WPF,version=3.5: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@pandonetworks.com/PandoWebPlugin: C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll (Pando Networks)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.79\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.79\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@viewpoint.com/VMP: C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\npViewpoint.dll ()

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{000a9d1c-beef-4f90-9363-039d445309b8}: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Firefox\ [2010/03/04 17:49:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\[email protected]: C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\MozillaAddOn3 [2010/08/24 12:57:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.25\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2011/12/22 13:32:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.25\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2011/12/22 13:32:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/01/16 15:34:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2011/12/23 22:52:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ko8dw50z.default\extensions
[2011/12/22 20:02:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ko8dw50z.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2011/07/30 17:52:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (XUL Cache) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ko8dw50z.default\extensions\{2a5e149e-c859-4c51-b16b-ba623b583935}
[2011/12/23 22:52:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/04/19 08:40:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/05/24 12:06:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Starfield Zoom) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\zoomext@starfield
[2010/03/04 17:49:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Google Gears) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\GOOGLE\GOOGLE GEARS\FIREFOX
[2010/04/19 08:40:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Quick Starter) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\JAVA\JRE6\LIB\DEPLOY\JQS\FF
[2010/04/19 08:40:25 | 000,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
[2009/11/20 12:34:44 | 000,218,624 | ---- | M] (Starfield Technology, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npwbe.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2011/06/16 17:48:49 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (SSVHelper Class) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Gears Helper) - {E0FEFE40-FBF9-42AE-BA58-794CA7E3FB53} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Internet Explorer\0.5.36.0\gears.dll (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AGEIA PhysX SysTray] C:\Program Files\AGEIA Technologies\TrayIcon.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AlwaysReady Power Message APP] C:\WINDOWS\arpwrmsg.exe (Microsoft)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avast] C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CHotkey] C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb04.exe (HP)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LogitechVideoRepair] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe (Logitech Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LogitechVideoTray] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe (Logitech Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LVCOMSX] C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE (Logitech Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (reboot)] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NBKeyScan] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\Nero BackItUp\NBKeyScan.exe (Nero AG)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [nwiz] C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwiz.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QuickTime Task] C:\Program Files\QuickTime Alternative\qttask.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [readericon] C:\Program Files\Digital Media Reader\readericon45G.exe (Alcor Micro, Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [StartCCC] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [USRpdA] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USRmlnkA.exe RunServices \Device\3cpipe-USRpdA File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [WinampAgent] C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe ()
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] NA File not found
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: InstallVisualStyle = C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles (Microsoft)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: InstallTheme = C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme ()
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000 File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\npjpi160_20.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : &Gears Settings - {09C04DA7-5B76-4EBC-BBEE-B25EAC5965F5} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Internet Explorer\0.5.36.0\gears.dll (Google Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\RunApp.exe File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\RunApp.exe File not found
O16 - DPF: {0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} http://upload.facebo...toUploader5.cab (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://download.macr...director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} http://gfx1.hotmail....es/MSNPUpld.cab (MSN Photo Upload Tool)
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} http://cdn.scan.onec...lscbase5483.cab (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.ma...r/ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_11)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.m...ash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.ad...Plus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{741894F8-4A75-4632-BFCC-1475BEC1D96C}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{9285FE47-0669-4854-9785-E023AF4C09FD}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{D801D433-DE9A-4E4C-B70E-30810B5E1A75}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) -C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) -C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent: DllName - (Ati2evxx.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2evxx.dll (ATI Technologies Inc.)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\WRNotifier: DllName - (WRLogonNTF.dll) - File not found
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper\Gateway.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper\Gateway.bmp
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/06/17 03:41:16 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2011/12/26 15:59:00 | 000,000,016 | -H-- | M] () - F:\AUTORUN.INF -- [ FAT ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (aswBoot.exe /M:388eb993027)
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Error creating restore point.

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/12/26 16:05:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\RK_Quarantine
[2011/12/26 15:34:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\WinRAR
[2011/12/26 14:46:10 | 001,918,464 | ---- | C] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\aswMBR.exe
[2011/12/25 17:45:10 | 000,329,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\fcq.exe
[2011/12/25 17:44:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe
[2011/12/25 17:44:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Sun
[2011/12/23 19:31:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads
[2011/12/22 13:57:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Macromedia
[2011/12/22 13:57:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Adobe
[2011/12/22 13:44:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2011/11/28 23:17:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\LOTRO
[2011/11/28 23:16:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PMB Files
[2011/11/28 23:15:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Pando Networks
[48 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[3 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[16 C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/12/26 16:54:33 | 000,000,512 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\MBR.dat
[2011/12/26 16:00:04 | 001,008,141 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\uSeRiNiT.exe
[2011/12/26 15:59:52 | 001,008,141 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\iExplore.exe
[2011/12/26 15:59:38 | 001,008,141 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\rkill.com
[2011/12/26 15:58:44 | 000,011,288 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\t17ii4wl3e0m
[2011/12/26 15:58:44 | 000,011,288 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\t17ii4wl3e0m
[2011/12/26 15:32:16 | 000,823,346 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\USBVaccine.zip
[2011/12/26 14:45:04 | 001,918,464 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\aswMBR.exe
[2011/12/26 14:44:34 | 000,514,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2011/12/26 14:44:34 | 000,093,604 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2011/12/26 14:44:06 | 000,771,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\winlogon.exe.exe
[2011/12/26 14:39:54 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2011/12/25 17:44:50 | 000,000,664 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2011/12/25 13:40:21 | 000,012,648 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2011/12/25 13:28:26 | 000,000,884 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2011/12/25 13:27:26 | 000,000,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2011/12/25 13:26:52 | 000,003,568 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ativvaxx.cap
[2011/12/22 22:00:17 | 000,000,069 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
[2011/12/22 13:43:22 | 000,000,450 | R-S- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\ntuser.pol
[2011/12/22 13:31:19 | 000,016,444 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\474672s7k507w783d741k4qvb0b4
[2011/12/20 22:07:01 | 000,000,284 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
[2011/12/19 22:41:32 | 000,000,260 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Disk Cleanup.job
[2011/11/30 13:40:45 | 000,000,349 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\PCLECHAL.INI
[2011/11/29 22:10:53 | 000,002,625 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CONFIG.NT
[2011/11/28 12:01:25 | 000,041,184 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\avastSS.scr
[2011/11/28 12:01:23 | 000,199,816 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\aswBoot.exe
[2011/11/28 11:53:53 | 000,435,032 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSnx.sys
[2011/11/28 11:53:35 | 000,314,456 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSP.sys
[2011/11/28 11:52:19 | 000,034,392 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswRdr.sys
[2011/11/28 11:52:16 | 000,052,952 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswTdi.sys
[2011/11/28 11:52:02 | 000,111,320 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswmon2.sys
[2011/11/28 11:51:59 | 000,105,176 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswmon.sys
[2011/11/28 11:51:50 | 000,020,568 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
[2011/11/28 11:48:49 | 000,030,808 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aavmker4.sys
[48 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[3 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[16 C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/12/26 16:54:33 | 000,000,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\MBR.dat
[2011/12/26 16:01:50 | 001,008,141 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\uSeRiNiT.exe
[2011/12/26 16:01:50 | 001,008,141 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\rkill.com
[2011/12/26 16:01:50 | 001,008,141 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\iExplore.exe
[2011/12/26 16:01:50 | 000,823,346 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\USBVaccine.zip
[2011/12/26 14:44:29 | 000,771,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\winlogon.exe.exe
[2011/12/25 17:45:10 | 000,011,288 | --S- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\t17ii4wl3e0m
[2011/12/25 17:45:10 | 000,011,288 | --S- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\t17ii4wl3e0m
[2011/12/23 19:32:54 | 000,000,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2011/12/22 13:43:21 | 000,000,450 | R-S- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\ntuser.pol
[2011/12/22 13:26:09 | 000,016,444 | --S- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\474672s7k507w783d741k4qvb0b4
[2011/11/20 19:44:34 | 000,180,624 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Primomonnt.dll
[2011/07/30 08:24:43 | 000,767,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\BDTSupport.dll0707.old
[2011/07/29 20:31:51 | 000,381,408 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\FontCache3.0.0.0.dat
[2011/06/16 09:18:12 | 000,711,168 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\is-RUCSD.exe
[2011/06/15 17:44:10 | 000,016,190 | --S- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\jrfome35tf08ah35e4cqfgv7wigo7r
[2011/02/09 22:03:48 | 000,000,314 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\primopdf.ini
[2010/08/28 12:41:56 | 000,000,558 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpomdl37.dat.temp
[2010/08/24 12:50:53 | 000,171,929 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpoins37.dat
[2010/08/24 12:50:53 | 000,000,558 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpomdl37.dat
[2010/08/19 16:09:36 | 000,110,592 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MKCoInstaller.dll
[2010/08/19 16:09:36 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MKSetting.exe
[2010/08/17 20:45:55 | 000,053,248 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\InstMed.exe
[2010/08/17 20:45:46 | 000,009,255 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lvcoinst.ini
[2010/05/28 15:21:18 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\iPlayer.INI
[2010/05/24 14:03:34 | 000,819,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidcore.dll
[2010/05/24 14:03:34 | 000,180,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidvfw.dll
[2010/05/23 11:43:53 | 000,000,069 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
[2010/02/12 14:34:28 | 000,000,088 | R-S- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\07385C664C.sys
[2010/02/12 14:34:27 | 000,005,018 | --S- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KGyGaAvL.sys
[2010/01/16 21:33:49 | 000,256,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2010/01/16 21:33:49 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2010/01/16 21:33:49 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2010/01/16 21:33:49 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2010/01/16 21:33:49 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2009/10/21 13:43:09 | 000,290,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\decdll.dll
[2009/10/14 20:30:04 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ativpsrm.bin
[2009/10/14 20:26:19 | 000,593,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2sgag.exe
[2009/10/14 20:17:11 | 000,000,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d8caps.dat
[2009/10/14 19:37:47 | 003,107,788 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\atiumdva.dat
[2009/09/22 14:28:11 | 000,001,888 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\CA533A.INI
[2009/09/22 14:28:10 | 000,118,784 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ShowBmp.exe
[2009/09/22 14:28:10 | 000,001,325 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Remove.ini
[2009/08/20 11:32:05 | 000,168,448 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\unrar.dll
[2009/03/26 11:18:00 | 000,028,992 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlfcache.dat
[2009/01/06 20:55:01 | 000,001,353 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QTSBandwidthCache
[2008/09/09 19:26:05 | 000,000,034 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpfsched.ini
[2008/09/09 19:22:46 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpfsched.exe
[2008/07/31 22:47:28 | 000,159,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\atitmmxx.dll
[2008/07/31 21:59:05 | 003,107,788 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ativvaxx.dat
[2008/07/31 21:59:05 | 003,107,788 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ativva5x.dat
[2008/07/31 21:59:05 | 000,887,724 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ativva6x.dat
[2008/06/24 15:09:06 | 000,004,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\d3dx.dat
[2008/06/23 07:47:40 | 000,174,820 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\atiicdxx.dat
[2008/05/30 15:48:15 | 000,000,275 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\EReg104.dat
[2008/03/05 18:38:44 | 000,090,112 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\atibrtmon.exe
[2008/01/23 14:29:17 | 000,007,207 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Disktool.INI
[2008/01/23 14:29:17 | 000,006,399 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\fwupgrade.ini
[2008/01/23 14:29:17 | 000,003,677 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SoundCon.INI
[2007/10/07 17:29:33 | 000,278,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\atksgt.sys
[2007/10/07 17:29:32 | 000,025,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\lirsgt.sys
[2007/08/21 15:51:16 | 000,081,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ATIODE.exe
[2007/08/21 13:36:12 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ATIODCLI.exe
[2007/03/29 11:04:25 | 000,000,575 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2007/02/01 20:59:43 | 000,000,048 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Sierra.ini
[2006/12/16 13:21:51 | 000,684,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libeay32.dll
[2006/12/16 13:21:51 | 000,155,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ssleay32.dll
[2006/12/16 13:14:11 | 000,000,002 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msoffice.ini
[2006/11/27 17:53:56 | 000,000,076 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\dellstat.ini
[2006/11/27 17:53:55 | 000,000,341 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\lexstat.ini
[2006/11/24 23:01:07 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\jesterss.dll
[2006/11/24 22:59:27 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ChCfg.exe
[2006/11/24 22:56:07 | 000,000,335 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nsreg.dat
[2006/11/24 22:55:25 | 000,550,912 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe
[2006/11/24 22:55:25 | 000,532,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PIC.dll
[2006/11/24 22:55:25 | 000,042,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PatchWnd.exe
[2006/11/24 22:55:25 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ShowWnd.exe
[2006/11/24 22:55:25 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HKNTDLL.dll
[2006/11/24 22:55:25 | 000,011,776 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HIDMNT.dll
[2006/11/24 22:55:04 | 000,000,004 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Pix11.dat
[2006/11/24 22:50:01 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2006/11/24 22:33:58 | 000,000,060 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SYSDRV.DAT
[2006/11/24 22:18:45 | 000,004,569 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\secupd.dat
[2006/11/24 22:18:29 | 000,272,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfi009.dat
[2006/11/24 22:18:29 | 000,028,626 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfd009.dat
[2006/11/24 22:18:25 | 000,005,151 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.dat
[2006/11/24 22:18:20 | 013,107,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.bin
[2006/11/24 22:18:13 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\noise.dat
[2006/11/24 22:17:44 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlang.dat
[2006/11/24 22:17:43 | 000,046,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mib.bin
[2006/11/24 22:16:34 | 000,218,003 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dssec.dat
[2006/11/24 22:16:05 | 000,001,804 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dcache.bin
[2006/08/10 09:33:30 | 001,519,616 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwiz.exe
[2006/08/10 09:33:28 | 001,662,976 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwdmcpl.dll
[2006/08/10 09:33:28 | 001,019,904 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwimg.dll
[2006/08/10 09:33:27 | 000,466,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvshell.dll
[2006/08/10 09:33:25 | 001,466,368 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nview.dll
[2006/08/10 09:33:25 | 001,339,392 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvdspsch.exe
[2006/08/10 09:33:25 | 000,573,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvhwvid.dll
[2006/08/10 09:33:25 | 000,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvnt4cpl.dll
[2006/08/10 09:33:21 | 000,442,368 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvappbar.exe
[2006/08/10 09:33:21 | 000,106,496 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapi.dll
[2006/08/10 09:33:20 | 000,425,984 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\keystone.exe
[2006/06/21 03:48:15 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2006/06/21 03:12:42 | 000,352,256 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\HotlineClient.exe
[2006/06/17 03:44:22 | 000,002,048 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2006/06/17 03:37:18 | 000,021,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2006/06/17 03:24:58 | 000,001,276 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oeminfo.ini
[2006/06/17 03:24:57 | 000,000,521 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emver.ini
[2006/06/17 03:23:22 | 000,514,704 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2006/06/17 03:23:22 | 000,093,604 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2006/06/16 20:31:45 | 000,004,161 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2006/06/16 20:30:47 | 000,286,112 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2006/03/20 13:43:15 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelTraditionalChinese.dll
[2006/03/20 13:43:15 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelSwedish.dll
[2006/03/20 13:43:15 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelSpanish.dll
[2006/03/20 13:43:15 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelSimplifiedChinese.dll
[2006/03/20 13:43:15 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelPortugese.dll
[2006/03/20 13:43:15 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelKorean.dll
[2006/03/20 13:43:15 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelJapanese.dll
[2006/03/20 13:43:15 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelGerman.dll
[2006/03/20 13:43:15 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AgCPanelFrench.dll
[2005/08/05 22:01:54 | 000,235,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\psisdecd.dll
[2005/08/02 18:19:16 | 000,050,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\armcex.dll
[2004/09/16 13:26:40 | 000,012,634 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ADFUUD.SYS
[2004/09/16 13:26:40 | 000,012,634 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ADFUUD.SYS

========== LOP Check ==========

[2006/11/24 23:00:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\SampleView
[2011/06/16 17:59:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AVAST Software
[2009/11/02 12:47:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Azureus
[2009/11/15 04:53:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BVRP Software
[2011/03/15 07:21:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Common Files
[2011/08/08 20:53:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DAEMON Tools Lite
[2011/11/22 09:54:00 | 000,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DSS
[2011/11/21 16:26:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\EA Core
[2011/11/21 16:26:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Electronic Arts
[2009/12/24 10:49:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\InterVideo(2)
[2011/12/11 17:48:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Invoice Expert
[2010/08/21 14:07:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Leapfrog
[2010/12/31 12:47:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LightScribe
[2008/12/30 16:26:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Napster
[2010/03/04 19:40:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Pinnacle
[2010/03/04 19:40:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Pinnacle Studio Plus
[2010/02/07 17:21:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Pinnacle Studio Ultimate
[2010/03/04 19:54:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Pinnacle Studio Ultimate Collection
[2011/11/29 15:34:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PMB Files
[2010/02/12 14:31:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SmartSound Software Inc
[2010/03/04 19:40:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Studio 14
[2011/07/30 17:19:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2009/12/24 10:50:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ulead Systems(2)
[2007/10/02 20:27:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Viewpoint
[2006/12/16 13:16:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WildTangent
[2011/12/19 22:41:32 | 000,000,260 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Disk Cleanup.job

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >

< MD5 for: EXPLORER.EXE >
[2008/04/13 18:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
[2008/04/13 18:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\explorer.exe
[2007/06/13 05:26:03 | 001,033,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=7712DF0CDDE3A5AC89843E61CD5B3658 -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB938828\SP2QFE\explorer.exe
[2007/06/13 04:23:07 | 001,033,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=97BD6515465659FF8F3B7BE375B2EA87 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\explorer.exe
[2007/06/13 04:23:07 | 001,033,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=97BD6515465659FF8F3B7BE375B2EA87 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\explorer.exe
[2004/08/10 13:00:00 | 001,032,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A0732187050030AE399B241436565E64 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938828$\explorer.exe

< MD5 for: SVCHOST.EXE >
[2008/04/13 18:12:36 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\svchost.exe
[2008/04/13 18:12:36 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
[2004/08/10 13:00:00 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8F078AE4ED187AAABC0A305146DE6716 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\svchost.exe
[2004/08/10 13:00:00 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8F078AE4ED187AAABC0A305146DE6716 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\svchost.exe

< MD5 for: USERINIT.EXE >
[2011/12/26 16:00:04 | 001,008,141 | ---- | M] () MD5=28C253A0212B221E96F6A17499B91651 -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\uSeRiNiT.exe
[2004/08/10 13:00:00 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\userinit.exe
[2004/08/10 13:00:00 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\userinit.exe
[2008/04/13 18:12:38 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\userinit.exe
[2008/04/13 18:12:38 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe

< MD5 for: WINLOGON.EXE >
[2004/08/10 13:00:00 | 000,502,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=01C3346C241652F43AED8E2149881BFE -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\winlogon.exe
[2004/08/10 13:00:00 | 000,502,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=01C3346C241652F43AED8E2149881BFE -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\winlogon.exe
[2008/04/13 18:12:39 | 000,507,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\winlogon.exe
[2008/04/13 18:12:39 | 000,507,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT /s >
"Type" = 1
"Start" = 1
"ErrorControl" = 1
"Tag" = 5
"ImagePath" = system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys -- [2008/04/13 13:21:00 | 000,162,816 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"DisplayName" = NetBios over Tcpip
"Group" = PNP_TDI
"DependOnService" = Tcpip [binary data]
"DependOnGroup" = [binary data]
"Description" = NetBios over Tcpip
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Linkage]
"OtherDependencies" = Tcpip [binary data]
"Bind" = [Binary data over 100 bytes]
"Route" = [Binary data over 100 bytes]
"Export" = [Binary data over 100 bytes]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters]
"NbProvider" = _tcp
"NameServerPort" = 137
"CacheTimeout" = 600000
"BcastNameQueryCount" = 3
"BcastQueryTimeout" = 750
"NameSrvQueryCount" = 3
"NameSrvQueryTimeout" = 1500
"Size/Small/Medium/Large" = 1
"SessionKeepAlive" = 3600000
"TransportBindName" = \Device\
"EnableLMHOSTS" = 1
"DhcpNodeType" = 8
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{098BD323-CA2F-46E6-AAED-F352C6099F92}]
"NameServerList" = [binary data]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{3E7864F0-A1FB-4BFB-BC4C-74410553D1BC}]
"NetbiosOptions" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{4BB4D57D-6063-4320-AE18-C795CEBD4AFB}]
"NetbiosOptions" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{506B92FB-A770-49DE-B465-8EA15A95D517}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{66E0D867-7B94-4E4A-908A-C659014279DE}]
"NetbiosOptions" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{6D9475C7-8A10-42A1-95B7-AC56FFD18178}]
"NetbiosOptions" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{709C16FE-BD04-4E2E-97C9-34513E4F7D8D}]
"NetbiosOptions" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{741894F8-4A75-4632-BFCC-1475BEC1D96C}]
"NetbiosOptions" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{85016F61-2D8E-4346-8A84-D2C72BA4B3A1}]
"NetbiosOptions" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{9285FE47-0669-4854-9785-E023AF4C09FD}]
"NetbiosOptions" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{960B1C2C-9D65-483A-A126-606195744671}]
"NetbiosOptions" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{BCDE544F-8C6B-4D61-91B1-CBA6423C5D87}]
"NetbiosOptions" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{C4BAD335-2A6C-4D7E-B19C-6A88FD487306}]
"NetbiosOptions" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{D801D433-DE9A-4E4C-B70E-30810B5E1A75}]
"NetbiosOptions" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{E02061F1-C8BA-4BD9-9327-9B0269DD363E}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{EB34DEF2-443B-4F37-B537-4B598015E3D7}]
"NetbiosOptions" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Parameters\Interfaces\Tcpip_{FEC924AC-8361-4B49-A138-763CA0AB44F7}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Security]
"Security" = [Binary data over 100 bytes]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBT\Enum]
"0" = Root\LEGACY_NETBT\0000
"Count" = 1
"NextInstance" = 1

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBIOS /s >
"Type" = 2
"Start" = 1
"ErrorControl" = 1
"Tag" = 1
"ImagePath" = system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys -- [2008/04/13 12:56:02 | 000,034,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"DisplayName" = NetBIOS Interface
"Group" = NetBIOSGroup
"Description" = NetBIOS Interface
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBIOS\Linkage]
"LanaMap" = 01 10 01 0F 01 0E 01 0D 01 0C 01 0B 01 0A 01 09 01 08 01 07 01 06 01 03 01 00 00 01 00 02 00 04 00 05 [binary data]
"Bind" = [Binary data over 100 bytes]
"Route" = [Binary data over 100 bytes]
"Export" = [Binary data over 100 bytes]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBIOS\Parameters]
"MaxLana" = 16
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBIOS\Parameters\Winsock]
"HelperDllName" = %SystemRoot%\System32\wshnetbs.dll -- [2004/08/10 13:00:00 | 000,007,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"MaxSockAddrLength" = 20
"MinSockAddrLength" = 20
"Mapping" = 02 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 11 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 [binary data]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBIOS\Security]
"Security" = [Binary data over 100 bytes]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetBIOS\Enum]
"0" = Root\LEGACY_NETBIOS\0000
"Count" = 1
"NextInstance" = 1

< C:\Windows\assembly\tmp\U\*.* /s >

< %Temp%\smtmp\1\*.* >

< %Temp%\smtmp\2\*.* >

< %Temp%\smtmp\3\*.* >

< %Temp%\smtmp\4\*.* >

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 99 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:24051EFF
@Alternate Data Stream - 130 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:8CE646EE
@Alternate Data Stream - 127 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:430C6D84
@Alternate Data Stream - 109 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2
@Alternate Data Stream - 109 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:A8ADE5D8

< End of report >

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
Please post the Extras log you had run previously.

Thanks,

CompCav

Advertisements

Skiminims

Skiminims

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
OTL Extras logfile created on: 12/23/2011 7:35:09 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.31.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.75 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.27 Gb Available Physical Memory | 82.62% Memory free
5.35 Gb Paging File | 5.06 Gb Available in Paging File | 94.69% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 0 0 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 227.51 Gb Total Space | 7.62 Gb Free Space | 3.35% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 5.36 Gb Total Space | 2.11 Gb Free Space | 39.44% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32

Computer Name: LINDSAY | User Name: Administrator | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: SafeMode with Networking | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
htmlfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -requestPending -osint -url "%1" (Mozilla Corporation)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -requestPending -osint -url "%1" (Mozilla Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /k "cd %L" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [Winamp.Bookmark] -- "C:\Program Files\Winamp\winamp.exe" /BOOKMARK "%1" (Nullsoft)
Directory [Winamp.Enqueue] -- "C:\Program Files\Winamp\winamp.exe" /ADD "%1" (Nullsoft)
Directory [Winamp.Play] -- "C:\Program Files\Winamp\winamp.exe" "%1" (Nullsoft)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 1
"FirewallOverride" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
"DisableSR" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sr]
"Start" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SrService]
"Start" = 2

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002
"56126:TCP" = 56126:TCP:*:Enabled:Pando Media Booster
"56126:UDP" = 56126:UDP:*:Enabled:Pando Media Booster

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002
"4100:UDP" = 4100:UDP:*:Enabled:uPNP Router Control Port
"56126:TCP" = 56126:TCP:*:Enabled:Pando Media Booster
"56126:UDP" = 56126:UDP:*:Enabled:Pando Media Booster

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqcopy2.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqcopy2.exe:*:Enabled:hpqcopy2.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpfcCopy.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpfcCopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpfccopy.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe:*:Enabled:hpoews01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpiscnapp.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpiscnapp.exe:*:Enabled:hpiscnapp.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgplgtupl.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgplgtupl.exe:*:Enabled:hpqgplgtupl.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqusgm.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqusgm.exe:*:Enabled:hpqusgm.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqusgh.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqusgh.exe:*:Enabled:hpqusgh.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwucli.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwucli.exe:*:Enabled:hpwucli.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\smart web printing\SmartWebPrintExe.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\smart web printing\SmartWebPrintExe.exe:*:Enabled:smartwebprintexe.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe" = C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe:*:Enabled:Pando Media Booster -- ()

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Sony\Station\LaunchPad\LaunchPad.exe" = C:\Program Files\Sony\Station\LaunchPad\LaunchPad.exe:*:Enabled:LaunchPad -- ()
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpvsetup.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpvsetup.exe:*:Enabled:Microsoft DirectPlay Voice Test -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Trillian\trillian.exe" = C:\Program Files\Trillian\trillian.exe:*:Enabled:Trillian -- (Cerulean Studios)
"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" = C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe:*:Enabled:Firefox -- (Mozilla Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 14\Programs\RM.exe" = C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 14\Programs\RM.exe:*:Enabled:Render Manager -- (Pinnacle Systems)
"C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 14\Programs\Studio.exe" = C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 14\Programs\Studio.exe:*:Enabled:Studio -- (Pinnacle Systems)
"C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 14\Programs\umi.exe" = C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 14\Programs\umi.exe:*:Enabled:umi -- (Pinnacle Systems)
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" = C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe:*:Enabled:Java™ Platform SE binary -- (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II\EQ2VoiceService.exe" = C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II\EQ2VoiceService.exe:*:Disabled:EQ2VoiceService -- ()
"C:\Program Files\SmartFTP Client\SmartFTP.exe" = C:\Program Files\SmartFTP Client\SmartFTP.exe:*:Enabled:SmartFTP Client 4.0 -- (SmartSoft Ltd.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqcopy2.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqcopy2.exe:*:Enabled:hpqcopy2.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpfcCopy.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpfcCopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpfccopy.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe:*:Enabled:hpoews01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpiscnapp.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpiscnapp.exe:*:Enabled:hpiscnapp.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgplgtupl.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgplgtupl.exe:*:Enabled:hpqgplgtupl.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqusgm.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqusgm.exe:*:Enabled:hpqusgm.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqusgh.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqusgh.exe:*:Enabled:hpqusgh.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwucli.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwucli.exe:*:Enabled:hpwucli.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\smart web printing\SmartWebPrintExe.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\smart web printing\SmartWebPrintExe.exe:*:Enabled:smartwebprintexe.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe" = C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe:*:Enabled:Pando Media Booster -- ()

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{055EE59D-217B-43A7-ABFF-507B966405D8}" = ATI Catalyst Control Center
"{05BB2EC5-6BEF-4DDC-9E75-BEE7B161157A}" = Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004
"{06A1D88C-E102-4527-AF70-29FFD7AF215A}" = Scan
"{08067AFD-4ECE-4454-80B4-31C859D4EDC1}" = F4400
"{0A0CADCF-78DA-33C4-A350-CD51849B9702}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended
"{0DD140D3-9563-481E-AA75-BA457CBDAEF2}" = PC Inspector File Recovery
"{14298AFE-9001-9CFB-595E-38BB3DCB25D3}" = ccc-utility
"{1458BB78-1DC5-4BC0-B9A3-2B644F5A8105}" = DeviceDiscovery
"{150B6201-E9E6-4DFB-960E-CCBD53FBDDED}" = HPProductAssistant
"{15377C3E-9655-400F-B441-E69F0A6BEAFE}" = Recovery Software Suite Gateway
"{196BB40D-1578-3D01-B289-BEFC77A11A1E}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.30319
"{1A2000AF-79DE-47FB-8411-BA22F981917F}" = Tropico 2: Pirate Cove
"{1BA6EE26-3358-B634-FD05-D07C964EE944}" = Skins
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{1FBF6C24-C1FD-4101-A42B-0C564F9E8E79}" = DVD Solution
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216020FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 20
"{28BE306E-5DA6-4F9C-BDB0-DBA3C8C6FFFD}" = QuickTime
"{292F0F52-B62D-4E71-921B-89A682402201}" = Toolbox
"{2F8BA3FD-1FA9-4279-B696-712ABB12F09F}" = SmartSound Quicktracks 5
"{2FA41EBB-3F5A-35C3-85D6-51EC72A11FBD}" = Google Gears
"{2FB9EA69-51D4-4913-9AD5-762C034DE811}" = Status
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150110}" = J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{3C3901C5-3455-3E0A-A214-0B093A5070A6}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}" = Power2Go 4.0
"{43523FEF-9D8E-4572-BB11-0E914D366E0A}" = LightScribe Template Labeler
"{43602F34-1AA3-44FB-AEB2-D08C2C73743F}" = Paint.NET v3.36
"{436BD6D1-707C-43D3-BF99-24ED23291033}" = Nero 8 Essentials
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{4AC55A61-BA20-4DF5-ABFF-8F4819E0C875}" = Digital Media Reader
"{4F55E486-4EDE-A879-B6CC-0B07DD475540}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Light
"{553255F3-78FD-40F1-A6F8-6882140265FE}" = Apple Application Support
"{56C049BE-79E9-4502-BEA7-9754A3E60F9B}" = neroxml
"{5BBFB0E4-2250-49C3-A8A3-65BE2197D13B}" = MP3 Player Utilities
"{5C246F1F-0B34-4F69-B019-4CFA7F14F37D}" = Invoice Expert
"{5D95AD35-368F-47D5-B63A-A082DDF00111}" = Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 Editor
"{5DCF0E4B-F8EA-4229-A0BD-5CA6D4AFB749}" = SolutionCenter
"{628C2C7D-8AD1-E614-E8E2-6EEAD8D5F2D0}" = Acrobat.com
"{65173BC2-60E7-4DE8-A61D-A81FCB96EE93}" = Pinnacle Studio Ultimate Plugins
"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD
"{691F4068-81BF-49E3-B32E-FE3E16400111}" = Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 Library
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}" = Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
"{6ADD0603-16EF-400D-9F9E-486432835002}" = OpenOffice.org 3.2
"{6D52C408-B09A-4520-9B18-475B81D393F1}" = Microsoft Works
"{6DE721A5-5E89-4D74-994C-652BB3C0672E}" = Pinnacle Video Driver
"{6E66ECBD-FCA7-4AE1-A8C5-1CA78BEEB057}" = Multimedia Keyboard Driver
"{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{746E4937-CC0E-C8A2-CEF3-41774D227847}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full Existing
"{74DC0593-6BC6-4001-AD5F-D810AFB68D86}" = HP Update
"{767CC44C-9BBC-438D-BAD3-FD4595DD148B}" = VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.762
"{80A1F948-2D8E-7C25-87AA-6D8294334A5D}" = Catalyst Control Center Core Implementation
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8A50284B-6426-2FDF-48BD-0895482344E8}" = CCC Help English
"{8DCE550C-CA43-4E82-92DF-FFC4A48F5BE1}" = Napster Burn Engine
"{8ED94BDC-D4F3-6BFD-C9DF-4B3D02BF5889}" = Adobe® CreatePDF Desktop
"{8EE94FD8-5F52-4463-A340-185D16328158}" = WebReg
"{8FF6F5CA-4E30-4E3B-B951-204CAAA2716A}" = SmartWebPrinting
"{92127AF5-FDD8-4ADF-BC40-C356C9EE0B7D}" = 32 Bit HP CIO Components Installer
"{980A182F-E0A2-4A40-94C1-AE0C1235902E}" = Pando Media Booster
"{9941F0AA-B903-4AF4-A055-83A9815CC011}" = Sonic Encoders
"{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
"{9BE466FF-70B7-4DA8-807C-DB4C3610FDAA}" = Copy
"{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
"{9F7FC79B-3059-4264-9450-39EB368E3225}" = Microsoft Digital Image Library 9 - Blocker
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A49F249F-0C91-497F-86DF-B2585E8E76B7}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{A5BA14E0-7384-11D4-BAE7-00409631A2C8}" = Macromedia Extension Manager
"{A800FCC9-8E1E-4D84-9CED-47870701FDE1}" = HP Deskjet F4400 Printer Driver Software 14.0 Rel. 5
"{A835C187-691C-4827-BCEA-1611179C96B9}" = DJ_AIO_05_F4400_Software_Min
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{AADD1C8F-D59F-4D55-A726-768C71A205A8}" = Pinnacle Studio 14
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A92000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.2
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-5464-3428-900000000004}" = Spelling Dictionaries Support For Adobe Reader 9
"{ACCA20B0-C4D1-4BF5-BF21-0A0EB5EF9730}" = REALTEK GbE & FE Ethernet PCI NIC Driver
"{B7050CBDB2504B34BC2A9CA0A692CC29}" = DivX Web Player
"{B8A2869E-30CA-40C5-9CF8-BD7354E57EF8}" = SmartSound Common Data
"{B93F0E87-FBDB-097E-5DCA-FF99110F26E0}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Common
"{BB3447F6-9553-4AA9-960E-0DB5310C5779}" = GPBaseService2
"{BD7204BA-DD64-499E-9B55-6A282CDF4FA4}" = Destinations
"{C04ED833-89A3-BC13-BAE3-96FDD56933F9}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full New
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C0E5147E-C9F3-4360-9ED0-2E875F11766C}" = Respondus LockDown Browser
"{C1205500-2179-11D7-B0B9-0000E24D4B29}" = Digital Camera
"{C43048A9-742C-4DAD-90D2-E3B53C9DB825}" = Logitech QuickCam Software
"{C5CFF65B-1E1E-489E-86E2-C2A3AF4C88D9}" = Web-Based Email Tools
"{C9BED750-1211-4480-B1A5-718A3BE15525}" = REALTEK GbE & FE Ethernet PCI-E NIC Driver
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CD31E63D-47FD-491C-8117-CF201D0AFAB5}" = TrayApp
"{CDC31D08-9789-2554-2670-C33BC49F0DD3}" = ccc-core-static
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D1725D54-279A-40C5-A70D-23C1785DB920}_is1" = AoA Audio Extractor
"{D360FA88-17C8-4F14-B67F-13AAF9607B12}" = MarketResearch
"{DF7109FE-52AB-4651-8A9E-6DC49EE11DB8}" = SmartFTP Client
"{E07B7A31-E160-466D-A003-3BB7B8989D52}" = Full Tilt Poker.Net
"{E38C00D0-A68B-4318-A8A6-F7D4B5B1DF0E}" = Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
"{E3E71D07-CD27-46CB-8448-16D4FB29AA13}" = Microsoft WSE 3.0 Runtime
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"{FA0FF682-CC70-4C57-93CD-E276F3E7537E}" = BufferChm
"{FA3A247D-437A-455E-A88F-7EB6E5F9E799}" = Catalyst Control Center - Branding
"{FE23D063-934D-4829-A0D8-00634CE79B4A}" = Adobe AIR
"{FE2881D8-236B-6B25-2C5A-74CFB00F2756}" = ccc-core-preinstall
"{FF66E9F6-83E7-3A3E-AF14-8DE9A809A6A4}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022
"12bbe590-c890-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66_is1" = The Lord of the Rings Online™ v03.04.04.8012
"5.1M MPEG4 DV" = 5.1M MPEG4 DV
"53F13DB4D9611FD63BE580F06F0729BF236ABE68" = Windows Driver Package - Advanced Micro Devices (AmdK8) Processor (05/27/2006 1.3.2.0)
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5
"AGEIA PhysX v2.3.3" = AGEIA PhysX v2.3.3
"All ATI Software" = ATI - Software Uninstall Utility
"ATI Display Driver" = ATI Display Driver
"Audacity_is1" = Audacity 1.2.6
"avast" = avast! Free Antivirus
"AwayMode160" = Microsoft Away Mode
"CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2F20&SUBSYS_200014F1" = Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
"CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2F30&SUBSYS_205514F1" = PCI SoftV92 Modem
"com.acrobat.createpdf.CreatePDFDesktop" = Adobe® CreatePDF Desktop
"com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Acrobat.com
"CPUID CPU-Z_is1" = CPUID CPU-Z 1.51
"DAEMON Tools Lite" = DAEMON Tools Lite
"Free Video Converter_is1" = Free Video Converter V 2.4
"gtw_logo" = gtw_logo
"HP Imaging Device Functions" = HP Imaging Device Functions 14.0
"HP Photo Creations" = HP Photo Creations
"HP Smart Web Printing" = HP Smart Web Printing 4.60
"HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools" = HP Solution Center 14.0
"HPExtendedCapabilities" = HP Customer Participation Program 14.0
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"InstallShield_{2F8BA3FD-1FA9-4279-B696-712ABB12F09F}" = SmartSound Quicktracks 5
"InstallShield_{4AC55A61-BA20-4DF5-ABFF-8F4819E0C875}" = Digital Media Reader
"InstallShield_{5C246F1F-0B34-4F69-B019-4CFA7F14F37D}" = Invoice Expert
"InstallShield_{B8A2869E-30CA-40C5-9CF8-BD7354E57EF8}" = SmartSound Common Data
"InterActual Player" = InterActual Player
"Invoice Expert" = Invoice Expert 3.08.01
"IrfanView" = IrfanView (remove only)
"JAIELangPack" = Japanese Language Support
"KLiteCodecPack_is1" = K-Lite Codec Pack 5.0.5 (Basic)
"Knoll Light Factory EZ Studio" = Knoll Light Factory EZ Studio
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware version 1.51.2.1300
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6.25)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6.25)
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"PictureItSuiteTrial_v11" = Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006
"Powerbullet Presenter_is1" = Powerbullet Presenter 1.43
"PrimoPDF" = PrimoPDF -- brought to you by Nitro PDF Software
"QcDrv" = Logitech® Camera Driver
"QuicktimeAlt_is1" = QuickTime Alternative 1.77
"Red Giant ToonIt Studio" = Red Giant ToonIt Studio
"SmartFTP Client 4.0 Setup Files" = SmartFTP Client 4.0 Setup Files (remove only)
"Sunplus CA533A" = Icatch(IV) Camera Driver
"Sunplus CA536A" = 5.1M MPEG4 DV Camera Driver
"ViewpointMediaPlayer" = Viewpoint Media Player
"WIC" = Windows Imaging Component
"Winamp" = Winamp
"Windows Live OneCare safety scanner" = Windows Live OneCare safety scanner
"Windows Media Encoder 9" = Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
"Xvid_is1" = Xvid 1.2.2 final uninstall

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 12/22/2011 5:22:03 PM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3012
Description = The performance strings in the Performance registry value is corrupted
when process Performance extension counter provider. BaseIndex value from Performance
registry
is the first DWORD in Data section, LastCounter value is the second DWORD in Data
section, and LastHelp value is the third DWORD in Data section.

Error - 12/22/2011 5:22:03 PM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3011
Description = Unloading the performance counter strings for service WmiApRpl (WmiApRpl)
failed. The Error code is the first DWORD in Data section.

Error - 12/22/2011 10:32:18 PM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3012
Description = The performance strings in the Performance registry value is corrupted
when process Performance extension counter provider. BaseIndex value from Performance
registry
is the first DWORD in Data section, LastCounter value is the second DWORD in Data

Error - 12/22/2011 10:32:18 PM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3011
Description = Unloading the performance counter strings for service WmiApRpl (WmiApRpl)

Error - 12/22/2011 11:49:30 PM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3012
registry

Error - 12/22/2011 11:49:30 PM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3011

Error - 12/23/2011 12:20:43 AM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3012
registry

Error - 12/23/2011 12:20:43 AM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3011

Error - 12/23/2011 9:20:01 PM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3012
registry

Error - 12/23/2011 9:20:01 PM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3011

[ System Events ]
Error - 12/23/2011 2:01:42 AM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service StiSvc with
arguments "" in order to run the server: {A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}

Error - 12/23/2011 2:01:55 AM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service StiSvc with

Error - 12/23/2011 2:02:07 AM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 12/23/2011 2:02:55 AM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 12/23/2011 2:06:09 AM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem
with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Error - 12/23/2011 2:06:15 AM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem
with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Error - 12/23/2011 9:17:20 PM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The PC Tools AntiVirus Engine service failed to start due to the following
error: %%3

Error - 12/23/2011 9:17:20 PM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
Aavmker4 AmdK8 aswSnx aswSP aswTdi Fips

Error - 12/23/2011 9:20:23 PM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 12/23/2011 9:32:08 PM | Computer Name = LINDSAY | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

< End of report >

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
Do you have your normal desktop wallpaper and icons? Is your Start menu normal? What issues are you noticing?

Skiminims

Skiminims

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
I have not rebooted and the computer is still in safemode. Everything looks fine as far as icons that are normally there in safe mode. No XP Security pop-ups anymore and I can open shortcuts.

While one of the programs was scanning (I believe it was aswMBR) I got a "Windows Explorer has stopped working". I didn't click on it because i could see aswMBR still scanning in the background. Once I was able to save the log, I hit "Send Report" and my screen refreshed. That was the only hiccup I encountered.

One thing I noticed is a RK Quarantine folder with some files in it on the desktop. Do I need to do anything with those?

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts

One thing I noticed is a RK Quarantine folder with some files in it on the desktop. Do I need to do anything with those?

Not yet we will do cleanup at the end of our process as long as we do not need to unquarantine something.

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
My next post to you will involve a multi-step fix and my instructor must review my post, so my next post will be tomorrow.

CompCav