You shouldn't play with tools you haven't been trained for.
Try this Fixlist:
If successful, boot in Normal Mode and run these programs:
Please download Junkware Removal Tool
to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Download AdwCleaner from here
to your desktop
Run AdwCleaner and select Delete
Once done it will ask to reboot, allow this
On reboot a log will be produced at C:\ADWCleaner[XX].txt please post it in your next reply.