I downloaded Driver Booster 2.0 from Iobit. I love their Advanced Systemcare, especially since I am a gamer. Anyways, throughout the night I was using it to update my drivers. I had 7 updates. When I would update AMD Catalyst Application Files, my computer would blue screen and then it would go into Windows start-up repair and not be able to fix the problem. I finally had to do a system restore point to an earlier date being 7/17/2013. When the computer loaded back up, I went back to run the updates again, this time updating a different driver. 3 of the 7 updated and then I got to, I want to say it was the Realtek PCIe Family Controller or the USB 3.0 driver but it also blue screened and re did the loop of start-up repair. Every time start-up repair would finish, the computer would of course restart and go to the black screen to start windows normally or to launch start-up repair. To get out of the loop, I had to pick to launch windows normally.
I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - OEM
I ran a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer, I did the extended check. I started at around 8pm last night. It was on pass 1 of 2 and 88% complete for the pass, 44% overall when I went to bed around 11pm last night. When I woke up, it was done so I finished it and the computer restarted. It went back into the loop again of doing system restore so, I could not get the results of the memory diagnostic.
Added note, my maleware blocker (Iobit maleware fighter) popped up a question above my time in the bottom corner asking if I wanted to block or allow a program from accessing my computer about 5 - 8 mins before the initial crash. The file was a C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe file. I allowed it because I figured it was windows and figured it was part of the driver updates that were running.
Edited by heartgrave, 24 July 2013 - 05:36 AM.