Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:02 PM
Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:45 AM
Lets start with some help check first...
» Check Windows System files integrity
- open the Command Prompt as Administrator (Tutorial)
- type the following command and press Enter:
sfc /scannowNote: This may take some time to finish.
if it doesn't say "No integrity violations found" them do this:
- In the command prompt window, type or Copy & Paste the following:
findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt
- Close the command prompt.
- Attach to your post the sfcdetails.txt file that was just placed on your Desktop
- You can safely delete the sfcdetails.txt file afterwards if you like
» Minitoolbox log
Download MiniToolBox and save the file to the Desktop.
Close the browser and run the tool, check the following options:
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Devices (Only Problems)
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size
Post the resulting log in your next reply.
» Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) log
Let's check some windows critical services...
Download Farbar Service Scanner and save the file to the Desktop.
- Run FSS
- Check all the options
- click Scan
Please tell me which browser do you use?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users