Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cryptolocker help!

• Please log in to reply

kraljsimon

kraljsimon

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hay guys!

Can somebody pleas help me.

I have been infected by a cryptolocker virus and it requested money for a generating a key. the time passed my fiend thougt he could take care of it but he just runed avast on reboot and cleend computer. 

Files ofcors stayed infected and i can not open my word files or video. 

I have mad a copy of the list that providet on warning of cryptolocker and made an screen shot.

I have then tried https://www.decryptcryptolocker.com/ but it seid that the files are not infected by a cryptolocker. I have read on some forum that cryptolocker is down ant that infct is an copy of that wirus.

I have toget my files back. Thay are not worth nothing, but fore me it would be a very sad situation if i loose it forever.

help guys!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails

• opozorilo solo.png

Advertisements

Valinorum

Valinorum

GeekU Guardian Bot

• GeekU Moderator
  • 3,330 posts
I am sorry to inform you that I have bad news for you. The files are lost if you do not have back-up of those files.