Bummer. Same spot. I have a couple other options. Please do the following.
Step#1 - FRST Fix
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system
1. Download attached file and save it to the Desktop.
Note. It's important that both files, FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work (in this case...the desktop).
2. Run FRST64 by Right-Clicking on the file and choosing Run as administrator.
3. Press the Fix button just once and wait. If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
4. When finished FRST64 will generate a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please post the contents of it in your reply.
Step#2 - System File Checker
1. Click your Start Orb in the lower left of your computer and type cmd in the search box.
2. Once the cmd program is found, right-click on it with your mouse and select Run as administrator as shown below.
3. Answer Yes when asked to allow.
4. You should now have a black window open that you can type in to.
5. Type sfc /scannow and hit enter to start the scan. Please notice the space between sfc and /scannow.
6. Once the scan finishes please zip and attach the C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log
Note: If the file is too large to attach here please upload to a service such as SendSpace or OneDrive or Dropbox and then provide the link.
Items for the next post
1. FRST Fix log
2. CBS log