Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue screen crashes

• Please log in to reply

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

An alternative method detailed below;

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Not heard back from you Ricky_22, an update would be appreciated.

Ricky_22

Ricky_22

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Not heard back from you Ricky_22, an update would be appreciated.

Hey, I'm sorry, but I've been quite unwell and just now slowly recovering, but I'll get back to you asap

regards Ricky

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Not a problem and get well soon  :thumbsup:

Ricky_22

Ricky_22

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Not a problem and get well soon  :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for your understanding, very much appreciated .... I came home from the hospital today, and will be going back for operation Wednesday next ....... no complications.

My computer automatically upgraded to windows 10, and I guess I'll get used to all the extras in time lolz .... it appears to have solved the problem, cause everything is running smoothly now, and is much faster ... Thank you greatly for your assistance and help ....

Maybe you could advise me of a top rate tune-up program for windows 10, that will keep my computer in good nick - I've come to understand that a good program is really essential, and if it's monitored automatically it'll save a great deal heart-ache :yes:  :D  :wave: and please mark this one as solved :happy:  :wub:

Ricky

Edited by Ricky_22, 05 August 2015 - 09:50 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Hello Ricky,

Pleased to hear that you and the computer are both in good health  :)

There is no such software that will optimize a computers performance and ones that claim that they do are at best a gimmick, more often than not any such program will do more harm than good and that is why they are not recommended by GTG  :no:

As the computer has upgraded to W10 and you are happy with how things are may I suggest that you take care of your health first and return to this thread only when you are ready, we can then provide you with the information that you need to help keep your computer running as best that it can   :thumbsup: