I've never posted before so bare with me.
I've noticed my computer behaving /wrong/ specifically when running chrome and a certain game.
In chrome the following things happen
1. On startup it doesn't do what I've told the settings to do
(I said open latest tabs, but it shows me a blank page, but history still shows those tabs available.
2. When I try watching netflix, it says my components are not updated, I click go to components and see that all the components have the "no updates found" and then I click "check for updates" and the /thing/ switches to "component not updated" normally it would update then.
3. When trying to switch tabs it takes a few seconds to recognize my click, the pages run at normal speed individually.
4. When trying to search in the address bar it takes up to a minute to register I clicked, and when I type it takes a minute to load(but I can type while it's frozen) This is the same for the search bar in "new tab"
5. I have many (4) adblocks, but I've had those for a while and never had problems
6. When I click (sometimes) it opens a new page to malicious software, (flash is needed to be updated)
In my game(s) this happens
My CPU jumps from about 20% for 10 seconds to 60% for 10 second back down to 20%, over and over and over again. It doesn't stop.
(I have intel core i5 4600(or 6400))
In game the framerate goes from 25fps(at 20%) to 4fps (at 60%)
So I decided to run some antifirus programs,
I downloaded panda (free), and it showd 30 errors(I fixed them)
I downloaded bitdefender
and "should I remove it"
and before then
I had kaspersky
I decided to run antivirus in safemode and restarted the computer pressed 'f8' and 'fn + f8' but nothing happened
I went into pc settings and tried it that way but my computer just crashed to the blue screen of death
I tried it again and it finally went into windows 8 mode, I got a screenshot of the programs running then and strated panda again,
I wanted to see if my game would run better in windows 8 mode but it lagged more than ever (running at 90%+CPU) I shut that down and went back to panda, canceling the current scan and trying the shorter one, It detected nothing.. So I ran it in the advanced one again and then my computer crashed went to the blue screen of death:
It restarts but not in windows 8 mode, I decided to post online,(now)
What is on my computer? Is there something on it?
how can I get it off without installing more viruses
I'd prefer to have non-interruptive antivirus programs that I can turn off any time (the reason I uninstall most antivirus programs)