Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help! I believe my husband is using a "peppers ghost" type

• Please log in to reply

smitlee7290

smitlee7290

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Ok, so I know this sounds kind of far out, but I think my husband has women in the house while I am home. The rub is, I cannot see them. First, this only started recently. He recently purchased and installed 4 wifi cameras. He views all of  them on one large screen. I notice the motion detection icon going off quite frequently on the camera that covers our back door.  I am constantly seeing lights in our TV, he places objects in unusual places- almost creating paths- in our living room and kitchen area. I notice he arranges our DVD's in a way that reflects the red light from our DVR onto the mirrors in our kitchen. Things are just definitely off. When I confront him on things, he just gets angry and says I am crazy. I can assure you, I am not. I can actually hear someone moving sometimes, but I cannot see anything. I have done a bit of research on my own, but I am having a hard time figuring out exactly what he is doing. If anyone can provide any additional insight, it would be greatly appreciated. I will provide any additional information available to me if you have specific questions.

Thank you.

Advertisements

azarl

azarl

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 25,310 posts

Hi  smitlee7290

This is a little outside our comfort zone here, Have you a friend or close relative you can speak to? Maybe get them round to your house to advise?