Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

got again blue screen :( help please

please help me :(

• Please log in to reply

Deamon77

Deamon77

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

i got again blue screen :( i don't know what should i do

Attached Files

Advertisements

Deamon77

Deamon77

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Hi thank you for reply but i don't install nProtect(GameGuard) it installed with game, Blackshot so should i reinstall Blackshot

Deamon77

Deamon77

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Is this one from Blue screen ?

Attached Thumbnails

• error.jpg

Deamon77

Deamon77

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

ok i update it

Deamon77

Deamon77

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Is this one from Blue screen ?

what about this one is it from blue screen

Deamon77

Deamon77

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

can u tell me which anti virus should i use?

Mohan gurung

Mohan gurung

• Pip
  • 8 posts

I have a blue screen problem and it cause by bcm42rly.sys, so what should i do now. how to solve this problem. And also when i start my laptop a message display that" there was a problem starting runaroundhomagers.dll" its also say that the module could not be found.

Edited by Mohan gurung, 30 April 2016 - 10:06 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Mohan gurung

Please do not post inside another members thread when you are looking for assistance for yourself, your question/s or computer problem/s may appear similar but in fact be nothing alike, may cause confusion to the ongoing thread, will send unwelcome notifications to peoples inbox and ultimately lead to your request for help going unanswered, start your own thread on the appropriate forum and someone will assist you there asap, thank you for your understanding. 

Mohan guring now receiving assistance here

Mohan gurung

Mohan gurung

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Mohan gurung

Please do not post inside another members thread when you are looking for assistance for yourself, your question/s or computer problem/s may appear similar but in fact be nothing alike, may cause confusion to the ongoing thread, will send unwelcome notifications to peoples inbox and ultimately lead to your request for help going unanswered, start your own thread on the appropriate forum and someone will assist you there asap, thank you for your understanding. 

ao please tell me how and where to write my problem

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts

Continue to add replies to this thread, just like you did above. DO NOT start any other thread for this problem.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Ztruker

Mohan gurung post here April 30th 2016 and was being offered assistance, not sure if there was a communication problem but the member started new threads rather than following and adding replies to their ongoing thread and has not been around since May 2nd.

EmishOrc

EmishOrc

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Sorry about not answering your question earlier i have not payed much attention to screenshot you posted it looks like computer overheating which can also cause BSOD errors. You need to clean all dust and dirt from inside of your computer case and apply new thermal paste to CPU and if its possible to GPU. Make sure fans are working and free of dirt and dust.

Just some friendly advice to the OP :)

I would highly recommend using Arctic Silver 5 I have used it on quite a few laptops and the results are fairly good. There are other types of thermal compound out there that are good as well.

When you clean the Thermal Compound on the chip use some cotton swabs with some dabs of %90 isopropyl alcohol to clean the chip properly. All of the old paste is factory made and is not the best that's why I open PC's up just to give them new paste.

Assuming there is dust in there use a pressurized air can to blow all the dust out. Don't put too much pressure on the can or you'll end up with a frozen motherboard which will possibly kill your computer.

About the BSOD's I will let the Guru's take over :)

Edited by EmishOrc, 06 May 2016 - 03:33 AM.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Deamon77 is using a netbook as per the screenshot in post 4 so therefore can't apply thermopaste or clean inside the computer.

What the OP can do is make sure that the cooling fan and vents on the netbook are clear of dust and debris.

Also be sure your not using it on you lap and blocking the vents.