Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Equipment required for company to build its own Video Streaming Server

Content Delivery Network Linux Servers Video Streaming Gaming 4k Developers Operating System

• Please log in to reply

BDavis1145

BDavis1145

• Pip
  • 1 posts

My company is developing a High-traffic website/ Mobile App / Gaming Console App for Live-Streaming video content. I'd need to know the required equipment we need to host and support multiple users (500,000+) live streaming video at 4k quality.

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts

:welcome: 

Thanks for your post BDavis1145

We are all volunteers here and although some members work, own or manage enterprises in the IT space, we can't take on the responsibility of setting up a company computer system.

I would advice consulting with a  System Configuration professional and personnel to test the system on site.   You would then have backup and support, something that would be critical for you. 

Good luck.