- Frontier FIOS (Formerly Verizon) / Actiontec MI424WR Rev 1 Router
- All IPad's and Iphones drop connection if they are taken into a room very far from where they are currently located. I have gone through all the steps I can find on the internet regarding the IPad and IPhone, nothing worked.
- I then tried moving both laptops into another room and discovered they will also drop the connection.
- I downloaded inSSIDer and tried changing the channel on my router beginning with 1 going through 11. The strongest signal I get is -53.
- Other networks in the area are getting between -75 and -95.
Could this be a faulty router? If so any suggestions on a good replacement? Appreciate your help!!