Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DCOM?

• Please log in to reply

manu08

manu08

• PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
[attachment=2097:attachment][attachment=2096:attachment]Does anyone know what the error is about ( i have attached a screenshot of it ). I got it from event viewer because my computer has been freezing a lot so i wanted to try and figure out the problem. Doesn anyone know what error that is on the screenshot and how i can fix it?
Actually there are 2.
I have a 3ghz, 1gb ram, 128grphcs, cd-writer, dvd-rom, xp home no sp2 (well i uninstalled sp2 after those screenshots were taken !)

Advertisements

unknown error

unknown error

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
Im not sure but ive gotten a few application hangs too. Mainly with games. Anyway heres a site for you to better understand dcom: http://www.updatexp....windows-xp.html and how it isnt totally needed depending on your situation.

Hopefully the experts will help you out.

Edited by unknown error, 07 July 2005 - 10:06 PM.

manu08

manu08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
Yes i made the change for the DCOM but anything with the fault bucket? Anyone know what that is about?

I hope the change for DCOM really does benefit.