Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WARCRAFT III run game error

• Please log in to reply

ramababu

ramababu

• Pip
  • 1 posts

hi, warcraft III gives me this error when i try to run the game, "The ordinal 569 could not be located in the dynamic link library storm.dll." and then after i press ok its says "warcraft III failed to run. Please make sure your warcraft III disk is in your cd-rom drive, then click on 'retry'."

i tried copying another storm.dll and replacing the one thats there but it still gave me the error.

can someone please help?!?!?!?!?!?!?

p;z help me....

Advertisements

kir@

kir@

• Pip
  • 1 posts

mi primo tambien tiene ese problema de ordinal 569 le pase el juego completo de mi maquina a la suya pero no lo puede abrir. si alguien sabe como solucionarlo por favor diganlo

subhojit

subhojit

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi Soorena..... sorry if i am late.....even i faced the same problem...i went through the posts....atlast i found out the solution myself....just type war3.exe in google search and download it from mediafire and paste that file to ur warcraft 3 directory...Now run the game...it works smoooth......i have also attached the file to this post if u want it.....

Ehh Justin Larh

Ehh Justin Larh

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Please help me to link my pc