Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I really have no idea this time

• Please log in to reply

Samm

Samm

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
OK. Let us know how you get on :tazz:

Advertisements

operation ivy

operation ivy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
sorry its been a while since i have replyed.

problem is still here! i looked in my bios and could only find one of the options you listed. i also downloaded that Nvidia tool. still no help. this is getting really frusterating because the sound comes and goes. the last time it was working though it was fully working. it even worked when set to 2 channel speakers in Realtek configuration which was a first. Any Other ideas???

for now im just leaving it with NO audio drivers installed. Videos play normal speed. everything is fine except theres no bloody audio.

Edited by operation ivy, 26 January 2006 - 05:13 PM.

operation ivy

operation ivy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
i think im just going to have to buy a new sound card. this is crazy and its not worth it.

what would this sound card be like
http://www.staples.c...&affixedcode=WW

its pretty cheap, i donno if it would be better then my onboard audio. seeings as how my onboard audio doesnt work though would it be worth it to get that card?

Samm

Samm

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
Hi

That link doesn't work I'm afraid! Could you check the link & paste it again, or just give us the specs for the card.

operation ivy

operation ivy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
hmm, i acctually just bought a card and im glad to report all my troubles are gone

thanks for the help though

Samm

Samm

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
Glad to hear to you've found an alternative solution :tazz: