Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

1 Word Story

• Please log in to reply

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Oops... :)

-----

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles

tentacles

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
That

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that

(I don't know if it's just me, but it looks better now, thanks Fred!)

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
:)

-----

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap

slap

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
hard.

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard.

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They

They

-----

It's a bit difficult to have a story with all the changing ideas (a dog-rat-thing switching to tentacles in cyberland), so I'm assuming you'll interpret the "they" as "the tentacles", or for Texans, "them darn tentacles" :)

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
are

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
orange

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
scented

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
[scented ... he, he, he, he! :) ]

with

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with

Edited by frantique, 17 October 2007 - 12:34 AM.

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple

purple

Edited by tuxmaster, 17 October 2007 - 01:11 AM.

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
pyjamas.

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple pyjamas.

spoon007

spoon007

I R N0tSmRt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
sometimes

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple pyjamas. Sometimes

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple pyjamas. Sometimes they

they (how boring)

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple pyjamas. Sometimes they whisper

whisper

Transience

Transience

Unofficial Music Guru

• Retired Staff
  • 2,448 posts

Every day my rat gets me a newspaper and some coffee and toast. Usually it patiently sits facedown waiting for a treat that it hopes tastes yummy. Meanwhile, off in cyberland, textbooks fly explosively across hedgehogs into a frightening abyss containing gigantic tentacles that slap hard. They are orange scented with purple pyjamas. Sometimes they whisper terrifying

terrifying