Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

FAQ

• Please log in to reply

hellrider

hellrider

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
I want to apply for GeekU but last time I accidentally submitted the form when it was only Half filled (I pressed ENTER in a single line textbox, silly me :)). When i tried to submit again after completely filling the form.... I was told to wait for the previous form's reply..(that was 3 days ago)......

I still haven't got any reply and now when I click on the "Apply for GeekU" link..... I am redirected to forums page..... what do I do?

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
I do remember that app - one of us admins will have to delete it so you can resubmit a complete one. I can't right now, but I'll make sure it gets taken care of. I'll let you know when it's been done.

hellrider

hellrider

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Thanx sari... :)

Meme42240

Meme42240

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Im lost i dont know what is wrong with my computer.Its really slow and at times it freezes up.

Meme42240

Meme42240

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Im lost i dont know what is wrong with my computer.Its really slow and at times it freezes up.

matthew123

matthew123

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hello,

What does 'bump' or 'bumping' mean in regard to posting topics? All I know is that you shouldn't do it lol!

Cheers,
Matthew

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Bumping is replying to your own topic to try and get assistance faster.
The reality is by bumping your own topic any tech who may be free to help will think you are getting assistance based on the number of replies you have to your topic.
It is in all reality counter productive to getting assistance.

reunion313

reunion313

• Pip
  • 7 posts
What to do when no reply to original post, and no reply to post in Waiting Room? Here is link to my waiting room post:

http://www.geekstogo...09-t254375.html

Desperately awaiting help.

Thanks.

seaottr

seaottr

• Pip
  • 2 posts
How do I completely delete my account from your database? There should be an option somewhere.

Thanks

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
We don't typically delete accounts. If you don't use it, it will just become inactive.

Advertisements

mockingbird1

mockingbird1

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
How can I add additional information if I've already posted something in a forum but not received a reply?

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Edit your reply and add the additional information

mockingbird1

mockingbird1

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
TY

jimshoe52

jimshoe52

• Pip
  • 3 posts
When I try to "track" a topic I get an error message "You are already subscribed to this topic or forum". I don't understand the message. Doesn't it mean that I wish to track a topic I've entered?

ill_never_b_a_geek

ill_never_b_a_geek

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
Hi,

I've noticed that at the bottom of posts there is the following info,

"1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)"

My question is..
is this the same as being invisible when you're reading posts? If so, where is the option for this? I can't find it anywhere.