Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How did you get your nick?

• Please log in to reply

hugoboss00007

hugoboss00007

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hugo is my first name and boss "hugoboss" cologne helped people spell it correctly. The 4 0's represent the number 4 plus 7 making 47...the number of characters in my first name (4) and last name (7), plus its mu lucky #. I thought the 00007 would look cool seeing that I'm a huge 007 fan and collect Omega watches. What can I say I'm a numbers geek...they all mean something. Cheers

Advertisements

AceInfinity

AceInfinity

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 34 posts
  • MVP
"Ace" was taken, so I had to use AceInfinity instead.

shamimakhtar

shamimakhtar

• Pip
  • 0 posts
from our friends or family.

Edited by shamimakhtar, 12 July 2011 - 11:56 AM.

purplewiz

purplewiz

• Pip
  • 2 posts
From a perfect Christmas present bought at Pendle (witch associations) by a very artistic friend - the picture looks too like me for comfort. :)

Littleboo

Littleboo

• Pip
  • 6 posts
As a child whenever I came into the frontroom I used to say 'Boo' so I got the nickname Little Boo. :) :unsure:

Gr1ff1n

Gr1ff1n

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I've often used the username Griffin if it's been available on other forums and Community's. Although due to it not being available on here I've replaced both the I's with the number one. :)

Hellknight

Hellknight

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
"Hellknight" is the nick I use at most places across the net. In case, like here, that it is already taken by someone else, I generally add _ktt or _gok to it - both abrevs for guilds I was a member/leader in years ago, in the Archmage/The Reincarnation browser-based MMO - the Knights Templar of Terra, and the Guardians of Knowledge

obscurant1st

obscurant1st

• Pip
  • 0 posts
when I saw the movie takedown, I thought I need a handle! And I started looking for one! Then I started taking random pages in the dictionary and found the word, obscure, i liked the idea of hiding the truth. So the name obscurant1st! :)

Ckat

Ckat

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi I use Ckat because it is short for my alias Cherokee Kat. I have an alias because I shoot competitively and the group requires alias'.It is the Single Action Shooting Society. A friend made my avatar for a game I was on and I like it so much I use it everywhere! :)

David460

David460

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Privet Adminishska,

David i get from Father,460 is number given by admin from Universtity.

das vagina,

[salutation,name1]

Advertisements

recondite

recondite

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Way back in 1990, I had recondite on my very first email address. Still like it and use it at any opportunity.

Bigbyrc

Bigbyrc

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Well I got mine by being named when I was born. lol ha ha :)
Mine is just my name in reverse, etc.....
I came across the site tonight so figured I would chime in since I started working as a part time Geeks To Go Tech in Atlanta,Ga.
It been kind of cool and laid back working with the owner over here, he is cool and no hassle at all and that is cool with me! :unsure:

Amst3rDamag3

Amst3rDamag3

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
I'm new here so.., hi all !!!
AmsterDamage is my regular online name, but it was taken so the e's were replaced by 3's.

I was born in Amsterdam, and I sometimes like to damage things..
1 plus 1 equals 3, so there you be...

wired_retired

wired_retired

• Pip
  • 0 posts
From a magazine article which stated that the wired retired generation are the new digital trailblazers because of the time on their hands and the digital information available. Laughed so hard and long that i thought I might as well use it.

erinleigh901

erinleigh901

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've had my nickname for year. Most of my friends believe my last name is Leigh :)