Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How did you get your nick?

• Please log in to reply

ex_agent

ex_agent

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
I used to work at Geek Squad, but then I got wise and left. Geek Squad refers to their employees as "agents" and I'm not there anymore, hence "ex_agent". Now I can fix things without charging your kids' college fund ;)

Advertisements

Valinorum

Valinorum

GeekU Guardian Bot

• GeekU Moderator
  • 3,330 posts

I used to work at Geek Squad, but then I got wise and left. Geek Squad refers to their employees as "agents" and I'm not there anymore, hence "ex_agent". Now I can fix things without charging your kids' college fund ;)

Hello and welcome to G2G. Are you planning to join here as a helper?

ex_agent

ex_agent

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Hello and welcome to G2G. Are you planning to join here as a helper?

Yes, I put in an application for GeekU.

ludopaddy

ludopaddy

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Ludopaddy: it is quite complicated.

Ludopathy is the addiction to games. I love to play (video)games.
Patrick in Ireland is Paddy. Hence Ludo-paddy.

Posted Image

ruggie_uk

ruggie_uk

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 2,083 posts
Mine started out with friends calling me various names due to my chest hair, wolfman, wolfy, etc etc, one friend called me carpet which everyone found hilarious. Then it got shortened to Rug - then it changed to Ruggie and it stuck ever since.
Upon joining the internet many moons ago, turns out there is a common Italian name of ruggiero so there are lots of ruggie's around.
So I became Ruggie_uk.

ludopaddy

ludopaddy

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Mine started out with friends calling me various names due to my chest hair, wolfman, wolfy, etc etc, one friend called me carpet which everyone found hilarious. Then it got shortened to Rug - then it changed to Ruggie and it stuck ever since.
Upon joining the internet many moons ago, turns out there is a common Italian name of ruggiero so there are lots of ruggie's around.
So I became Ruggie_uk.

Yeah Ruggiero is an italian name. I guess it sounds like Rusty in English :-)

ex_agent

ex_agent

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

So I became Ruggie_uk.

Strangely enough, I've met a lot of Italians with hairy chests as well...

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Wow, that's really not the mental image I wanted before I'd even eaten breakfast - men with hairy chests. :surrender:

Lemurian

Lemurian

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

I just love weird alien-like creatures looking like they've just arrived from another galaxy are completely stunned by what's going on here. Lemurs look just like that

mike_1

mike_1

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 90 posts

Hello I from Russia. My nickname of mike 1. I invented it myself.  :)

I help with removal of computer viruses.

Edited by mike_1, 18 April 2014 - 11:48 AM.

Advertisements

Disaresta

Disaresta

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

I'm a sucker for old video games, and I thought Disaresta was an extremely cool word!

PBHRescue

PBHRescue

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Short for Pit Bull Happenings Rescue... my 501c3 Non-Profit Organization. :)

Fotios

Fotios

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Well, its my first name. :geek:

azarl

azarl

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 25,310 posts

Mine's an alternative spelling of Azra'il which translates as "Angel of  death". Something to ponder on when you're doing PL4 :lol:

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
:X  smiley-ashamed005.gif