Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Summer

• Please log in to reply

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

I might go and get some of Metallica's chocolate, if I am allowed, and eat it with some friends.

You should be very :) for even thinking that, let alone saying it out loud! No one gets our chocolate. It just doesn't happen. :)

Summer is starting off very boring here. Too much work to do to get ready for my boss' conference in mid-Aug. I haven't even gotten to go fishing or swimming yet this year! :)

Hopefully things settle down before too long, and I can actually remember what it's like to be outside.

Advertisements

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
My wife and I blew our vacation money on renovations throughout the house so we won't be doing much. But at least it looks good! Hopefully we will hit the beach a couple of times but Hurricane Ike destroyed out close-by weekend getaway. So I'll be hanging out here and causing as much trouble as I can. Oh, and spending as much time as possible praying that our just turned 16 year old daughter doesn't kill herself or anyone else on the road! :)

Congratulations chamber! How in the world is chamberette gonna tolerate you on here all the time? If you come to Houston area mate, let me know and I'll take ya for a brew! :)

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Oh, I have a new driver, Perplexus. This is her first summer with her license, which will be both a blessing and a curse!

chamber

chamber

Face Burnin' Malware Fighter

• Visiting Consultant
  • 2,712 posts
Thanks Perplexus,

Don't know if we'll be able to afford to head anywhere soon! :) Although we do get 2 weeks in the Dominican Republic for our honeymoon! So can't wait, :) all the food and drink that you want! nice!

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Two weeks? That's a nice honeymoon! Too bad you're in upperclass - we'll have to remove you for inactivity. :) :):

chamber

chamber

• Visiting Consultant
  • 2,712 posts
:) :) :)

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. cake

Mr. cake

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

I might go and get some of Metallica's chocolate, if I am allowed, and eat it with some friends.

You should be very :) for even thinking that, let alone saying it out loud! No one gets our chocolate. It just doesn't happen. :)

Summer is starting off very boring here. Too much work to do to get ready for my boss' conference in mid-Aug. I haven't even gotten to go fishing or swimming yet this year! :)

Hopefully things settle down before too long, and I can actually remember what it's like to be outside.

What?!? You have chocolate?

Edited by Mr. cake, 19 June 2009 - 04:54 PM.

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
@Sari, I know what you mean. I can't wait to send her to the store for my last minute stuff, but oh man, watch out world!

@chamber, Ok, I'm officially jealous. Two weeks in the Dominican...wow what a treat! For our honeymoon, we went on a cruise to Cozumel, Cancun, Belize and Roatan, Honduras. That was the best week of my life (and not just because I was with my new wife!) Roatan was absolutely the most gorgeous area I had ever seen. White sand, blue water, palm trees and natives bringing drinks to you and snorkling 20 feet off the beach.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

:) :) :)

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, come on - we're not that mean! And anyway, that will be your wedding present!

chamber

chamber

• Visiting Consultant
  • 2,712 posts
Awesome!!

:)

Advertisements

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
Better graduate before then chamber or YOU ARE TOAST! :)

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Kat and Metallica have their own private hide-away for chocolate. See Kat's introduction post in GeekU orientation forum. (Not allowed to post private links :) )

Mr. cake

Mr. cake

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Kat and Metallica have their own private hide-away for chocolate. See Kat's introduction post in GeekU orientation forum. (Not allowed to post private links :) )

Mr. cake thinks up a plan to steal the chocolate. :)

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts
Recipe for disaster...don't do it. You have to ask nicely. :)

Mr. cake

Mr. cake

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Recipe for disaster...don't do it. You have to ask nicely. :)

asking nicely = overrated :)

Jk

Edited by Mr. cake, 19 June 2009 - 09:02 PM.