Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unknown Virus

• Please log in to reply

Karawr

Karawr

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I made a topic in operating systems but was redirected here. here is the thread.

The only problems is that it has been running incredibly slow and freezing periodically. It also "stutters" or lags; when I'm watching a video, the image will start skipping but the sound continues smoothly. I also get "not responding" from my programs very often. The internet will sometimes cut out randomly for a very short amount of time (1 second or so); it's not long enough to actually tell me it's disconnected, but I can tell because I get signed out of MSN and disconnected from my online game. I've done many scans in normal and safe mode, but no luck so far. Actually, it rarely finds anything.
I have used:
- advanced systemcare
- IOBit security 360
- CCleaner
- Malwarebytes
- Avira

Malwarebytes said nothing was found, but I'll post the log anyways.

Since I have about 4 logs, I'm going to attach them...

And yes, I went through the Cleaning Guide :)

Attached Files

Edited by Karawr, 17 September 2009 - 09:19 PM.

Advertisements