Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Welcome new Staff Member: Rockster2U!

• Please log in to reply

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Everyone please welcome our newest Staff member, Rockster2U

He comes to use highly recommended by noahdfear who I'm sure you have all seen lurking around the boards! Rockster2U is a Staff member in the Operating System and Hardware areas, and is highly regarded in his field!

Welcome and thank you for joining us! We're looking forward to working with you, and I'm sure you're going to be a great addition to the team!! :tazz:

Advertisements

therock247uk

therock247uk

Expert

• Expert
  • 14,672 posts
  • MVP
Welcome Rockster2U :tazz:

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*
Welcome! :tazz:

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Welcome aboard Rockster2U

Great to have you

JasMonkey

JasMonkey

• PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
WELCOME!! :tazz:

Edited by JasMonkey, 16 May 2005 - 02:05 PM.

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Good to have you onboard :tazz:

Rockster2U

Rockster2U

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 327 posts
Thank you for the warm welcome and kind comments. As Kat mentioned, Dave Fear is the one who told me to check out your board and from what I've seen so far, I'm excited. I'll probably lurk in the shadows for a few days to get a general "feel" for things before I jump in with both feet, but whatever I can bring to the party, I'll do so gladly.

Background-wise, I'm a small independent system builder with a pretty good handle on most common and some not so common problems, issues, procedures and solutions. I can be pretty direct but like to punctuate my comments with a little humor once in a while. Being a self taught, trial and error guy - not too many things are going to surprise me but I will admit that the Intel Garabaldi post of a couple days ago (no ATX power header connected and two wires bridged) did throw me for a tailspin. Fortunately, it all made sense when a replacement power supply shorted out upon connection.

I'm looking forward to assisting whenever and wherever possible. Feel free to holler anytime there are questions or any clarification is needed. And, definately holler if you are in disagreement or if anything I say or do is bothersome.

I'll get an avatar up shortly and will be with you all within a couple of days. (one of those transplanted Yankees who thinks faster than he now speaks).

Regards,
Rockster2U
:tazz:

Chachazz

Chachazz

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts
Hi Rockster - Congratulations -
:tazz:

noahdfear

noahdfear

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 1,316 posts
  • MVP
Glad to see you jump onboard, Rockster. :tazz:

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
I'll be watching you boys... Congrats to you both! :tazz:

Advertisements

Chachazz

Chachazz

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts
Congrats Rockster... :tazz:

Avohir

Avohir

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,002 posts
hooray! we need more hardware guys... you should stop in chat, we seem to get an inordinate number of those problems in real-time, and I'd love to have someone qualified to field them

noahdfear

noahdfear

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 1,316 posts
  • MVP
And along comes an eXPert! Welcome to you too, Czarina!! :yeah:

Not much to keep an eye on with me. You know I'm just stirring stuff and chasin' infections. :tazz: Hey Rockster, ever notice trouble follows us around? ;) ;) :) :) :)

Doomed1

Doomed1

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
:tazz: Welcome

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*

I'll be watching you boys...  Congrats to you both!  :tazz:

View Post

Wow! Great First post! ;)