Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Welcome new Staff Member: Rockster2U!

• Please log in to reply

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Dave, are you calling ME trouble? Hmmm...

Hello, everyone. I know these two clowns, and would not do anything out of the ordinary with hardware without consulting w/ Rockster, and I save icky malware that I find for Dave to play with. I don't know beans, but I enjoy my computer, and am learning to do web design the hard way, OJT, and having a really good time. Looking forward to getting some more education at geekstogo.
Johanna

Advertisements

Rockster2U

Rockster2U

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 327 posts
Appreciate the welcome from all and am especially touched by the inaugural post of Czarina, a true eXPert in a class with no peers. :tazz:

Now that a little mystery has been added - yes, it looks like trouble is on its way.

;)

noahdfear

noahdfear

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 1,316 posts
  • MVP

Dave, are you calling ME trouble? Hmmm...

;) Me?? Of course not, Ma'am! :tazz:

I know guys, I know, but the ma'ams help keep me on her good side, and once or twice in public ain't gonna kill me ;)

:) :)

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
The world has turned upside down when Rockster's diplomacy skills exceed yours, Dave. Never mind, Czarina will deal with you, later.

Rockster, thank you for the welcome. You were right about Daddy's Dell needing a new ethernet card, too, btw. He was so happy to have his LAN back I thought he was gonna cry tears. The $17 probably just doubled my trust fund. LOL

:tazz:
Johanna