Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Just so there is no confusion here, if your avatar is over 16kb, expect a PM from me. If its way bigger, expect it to be missing, then expect a PM from me. The forum rules were explained by me above, anyone who wants to see the rest of them can check them out Here.

This thread will continue and Go4fall can of course continue to create avatars, however they must fit within the sites terms of service.

ScHwErV :tazz:

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

I just hope whom ever goes over it ... goes easy on me. Maybe handle me with some kid gloves.

:) That would be *me*. I am the person who checks over the first two PL's in GeekU. :tazz: I'm nice most of the time! :woot: :)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey Go4fall,
I would love an avator done for my name.
(dont mention it to your cat :tazz: )
could you create it of a labrador collie plz
send it to Email Address Removed
many thanks
:)

Hi Bennydog,
I apologize for not responding to your request more quickly. As you can see we have been dealing with some other rather thorny matters. I am a little scared to make your avatar because my cat Boo, as we all know, is an evil one. And I have to sleep with her around. But, I think that I can probably catch her napping and find a way to do it without her knowledge. :) What color Lab Collie? And I generally post completed avatars in the forum to be picked up.

Chopstix

Chopstix

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

:) That would be *me*. I am the person who checks over the first two PL's in GeekU. :tazz: I'm nice most of the time! :woot: :)

Now that the queen has given me some magic and my second chapter of my novel is almost ready, as long as my hard drive holds out .... you will be seeing my attempt this by the end of this week. Hope your feeling good the day I post it. :P

Jmody

Jmody

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
Hey shez, here is that screen shot of my computer i was tellin you about.

also, i was able to read the mail you sent me partially on us.army.mil

your best bet is to just send it to my hotmail acct. i didnt realize they stripped files from my emails on the army email. i should have figured they would. also i have a gmail acct i just cant remember the name. ill get it to you though. :tazz:

update: i emailed you from the gmail acct. also here is another sample pik from RoadKill. kid is only like 17 or something.

http://img406.images...file2pic5dr.gif

Edited by Jmody, 13 December 2005 - 03:09 PM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey shez, here is that screen shot of my computer i was tellin you about.

also, i was able to read the mail you sent me partially on
your best bet is to just send it to my hotmail acct. i didnt realize they stripped files from my emails on the army email. i should have figured they would. also i have a gmail acct i just cant remember the name. ill get it to you though. :woot:
update: i emailed you from the gmail acct. also here is another sample pik from RoadKill. kid is only like 17 or something.

http://img406.images...file2pic5dr.gif

Hey Jmody,
I have found these things. And your little lollipop, lol :) . I don't quite understand why you are going with the wild west instead of Marlon Brando. The other image is far better. I will show you something later. That image, I think, comes from a sample image from a graphics program but need to check my facts first. But I have that program. HA, at last we see your face! Roadkill, Lucky, they do nice stuff. I like it but I need to have the culture explained to me. I need to get a feel for the genre. IT's a little bit foriegn to me. I had a b/f who's pet name was the same as your crew, lol. We cooked vatos wavos, made locos salsa, lol. Ya gonna have to tell me who my friends should be. I already had a couple of ppl bust me out. Runny nose...? you're gonna have to advise me here so I don't get killed. I've already had some questions asked. Have only replied that I have certain "Skills" that might be of value....... :tazz: :). OH, and BTW, according the the letters I got from the ARMY there is only one kind of file that they routinely strip and that is common practice. So, don't feel bad.

Edited by Go4fall, 14 December 2005 - 09:22 AM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

This thread will continue and Go4fall can of course continue to create avatars, however they must fit within the sites terms of service.
ScHwErV :)

Well guys,
You know we are kind of getting near the end of the year here. Fantasy Fest ends after New Years. So, those of you who have not yet submitted your (tiny) costumes still have plenty of time to get into the holiday spirit.
My most gracious thanks to Lady Glo, The Court Jester, The cowardly Lionheart for donating his head, and Jmody for bringing said head. Which made our 3 day feast a most wonderful occasion enjoyed by all. For those with pets, like BennyDog, there are still bones in the back to be had!

We've all been playing games and Fun links for awhile to waste our time and intellect, so, I am going to suggest a different activity for us to vigilently pursue for the rest of the year. Which should culminate in as many top 10 lists as necessary for New Years.
And I'm gonna start it off with my own nomination for "Quote of the Year" and thank our fearless leader and swift of keyboard , "The Royal Magi of Deletion", Your friend and mine.............and add my :) heartfelt thanks for allowing me to continue to bring this FREE service to this site. :tazz: :woot:

Edited by Go4fall, 15 December 2005 - 02:46 AM.

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
Hmm I tried to find a cool Battlefield 2 signature but so far I haven't.

Could you maybe do something cool with this image? Maybe a combat background or something? :tazz:

Please and thank you. :)

Attached Thumbnails

• bf2logohorizrgb5ri2.jpg

mr luvpants

mr luvpants

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
just found the Avitar, Go. Its great. many thanks

JOHN

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

just found the Avitar, Go. Its great. many thanks

JOHN

You are most welcome Mr. Luv. I'm glad you found it in time for Christmas. :tazz: I hope it sserves your needs well, and goes with you to many happy places. sZ :)

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hmm I tried to find a cool Battlefield 2 signature but so far I haven't.

Could you maybe do something cool with this image? Maybe a combat background or something? :tazz:

Please and thank you. :)

Hiya,
I hear that's a great game. It gets rave reviews. So you want me to spice this up with some special text effects? Is that the basic idea here? Make it sizzle and zing? Or do you want the text as is and just some kewl stuff added behind it? Or both?

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
I've found the next nomination for "Quote of the Year" And it comes straight from our very own US Military news via the AP (Associated Press) {Has been edited for deletion of needless BS}

White House Drops Torture Ban Resistance
Associated Press | December 15, 2005
WASHINGTON - After months of resistance, the White House has agreed to accept Sen. John McCain's call for a law specifically banning cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment of foreign suspects in the war on terror, several congressional officials said Thursday.

The White House at one point threatened a veto if the ban was included in Legislation sent to his desk, and Vice President Dick Cheney made an unusual personal appeal to all Republican senators to give an exemption to the CIA.

The White House long has contended that the United States does not engage in torture.

:tazz: :) :) :woot:

rs1968ss

rs1968ss

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Is the AFLAC avatar still in the works? I do not make it over here very often and was just checking on it. Size does not matter :tazz: since it will not be used on this forum. Also, if you could send me a PM or email when it is ready that would be appreciated.

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Hiya,
I hear that's a great game. It gets rave reviews. So you want me to spice this up with some special text effects? Is that the basic idea here? Make it sizzle and zing? Or do you want the text as is and just some kewl stuff added behind it? Or both?

I like the text as it is, I would just like maybe a combat background to make it look cool.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
I found another little jewel to nominate for "Quote of the Year" It comes from the great state of Louisiana, USA, just after the most horrible hurricanes destroyed SO very much of it, including New Orleans, Known for Mardi Gras.
Rep. Richard Baker (R-La.) was overheard by the Wall Street Journal explaining to lobbyists right after Hurricane Katrina had destroyed New Orleans that "We finally cleaned up public housing in New Orleans. We couldn't do it, but God did." :) :tazz: