Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unable to install recommended Microsoft Updates

• Please log in to reply

Ben T

Ben T

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Uninstalled Panda but yet without success, oh well. Some things weren't meant to happen, I guess. At least, the computer still runs really well other than this problem.

Thank you very much for putting in the time and effort to work on my machine. Although the outcome wasn't what we would like to see, you put in more than enough hours

in trying to fix my machine and I really appreciate it. I give thanks to the other techs who helped out as well.

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
That is really so good of you, to express appreciation even although we were not successful
It is members like yourself that make this hobby, so worthwhile

I wish you the very best of luck and would be so pleased if you could let us know the result in due course.