Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD

• Please log in to reply

adam_677

adam_677

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

here is the verifier

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.png

Advertisements

adam_677

adam_677

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Hey also with seatool what test should I run the long one or the short one ?

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello! CPU looks a little warm.Not hot enough to shut down IMHO. I'm not real good with power supply voltages. A couple of yours didn't look real good, but could be a fluke reading!

Power Supply Voltage Tolerances (ATX v2.2) Voltage Rail Tolerance Minimum Voltage Maximum Voltage +3.3VDC ± 5% +3.135 VDC +3.465 VDC +5VDC ± 5% +4.750 VDC +5.250 VDC +5VSB ± 5% +4.750 VDC +5.250 VDC -5VDC (if used) ± 10% -4.500 VDC -5.500 VDC +12VDC ± 5% +11.400 VDC +12.600 VDC -12VDC ± 10% -10.800 VDC - 13.200 VDC

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture48.JPG

Edited by donetao, 15 July 2014 - 06:13 PM.

adam_677

adam_677

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Okay I am sorry but I have no clue what that means

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Okay I am sorry but I have no clue what that means

I looked at your 12 rail. It looked low?? I don't understand all that either. Just going by what others have said!

You can run all the tests on seatools. I don't run the first or last test.http://knowledge.sea...US/FAQ/202435en

You can read this. May help??

http://www.geekstogo...wn-overheating/

Edited by donetao, 15 July 2014 - 06:27 PM.

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello! Here's another free program to test  your graphics card.

It's recommended by Phill! The man that knows!

http://unigine.com/products/valley/

adam_677

adam_677

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
I have a question because I am not don't know to much about drivers what is the best way to update them and how will I know I have the correct drivers??

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

I have a question because I am not don't know to much about drivers what is the best way to update them and how will I know I have the correct drivers??

I don't know much either. Sense your PC is custom built, I think you use the MB make and model to get your drivers????

When I want to know how to do some thing I use howtogeek!! :headhurt:

http://www.howtogeek...e-your-drivers/

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello! Have you ever booted into safe mode to see if you still get BSOD??

I think I have posted this before!!

http://www.howtogeek...hen-you-should/

See Whether a Crash Occurs: If your computer is unstable normally but works fine in Safe Mode, it’s likely that there’s a software problem causing your computer to crash. However, if the computer continues to crash in safe mode, this is often a sign that there’s a hardware problem with your computer. (Note that stability in Safe Mode doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a hardware problem. For example, your graphics card may be faulty and causing crashes under load. However, it may be stable in Safe Mode because your computer isn’t performing demanding operations with it.)

Edited by donetao, 15 July 2014 - 07:49 PM.

adam_677

adam_677

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

sorry this did not come up earlier  but don't know if this will help my pc crashes when I don't do anything from time to time most of my crashes happen when I play diablo 3

Advertisements

adam_677

adam_677

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

I have not tried it in safe mode yet

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

sorry this did not come up earlier  but don't know if this will help my pc crashes when I don't do anything from time to time most of my crashes happen when I play diablo 3

Hello! That's why I think Reliability Monitor might give you a clue???

Could you attach a screen shot of your Reliability Monitor??The next time your PC crashes, check that date. It may not tell you any thing??It might tell you what app crashed or windows failures or

Misc failures happened that day. I have never seen any thing on mine except Application failures.

Yes If would have been helpful to know your crashing while gaming.

See what happens in safe mode! If you don't crash in safe mode, we might try a clean boot.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello! I've never been a gamer. I play a little on line poker for fun. If your computer has always crashed while playing your game, IMHO your rig just doesn't have the capabilities to handle it. If it crashes other times, we can try a clean boot if if doesn't crash in safe mode. I'm thinking we have pretty well checked out the hardware.

IMHO it will probably always crash while gaming. Those are my thoughts. It seems you have the hardware to handle gaming, but that isn't my strong point.

Not sure if I have a strong point. I do enjoy passing forward things I have learned and will stay with you as long as you wish.

I'm really trying to learn how the Reliability Monitor works and believe it can help solve issues like this. I just can't seem to get any geeks to join me in researching this windows tool. It has really helped me stay on top of my PC's performance.

See you tomorrow!

donetao!

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

See you tomorrow!!

Edited by donetao, 16 July 2014 - 12:00 AM.

adam_677

adam_677

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Good morning I am getting off work early today so what I will do is play my game in window view so I can see if by some chance it is causing my cup to over heat also I will try to run it in safe mode if that is possible or not