Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HP Laptop is Super Slow Windows 10

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

FXRStuarty

FXRStuarty

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
I downloaded the TFC file. On the webpage it takes me to it says it is not suitable for Windows 10. I noticed this after I had started to use the download. It seemed to go in to a loop.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

Autoruns is nothing to do with TFC, one of the links that I included was for a tutorial.

Post an Autoruns log for us, see here  

1: Extract the Autoruns Zip file contents to a folder.

2: Double-click the "Autoruns.exe".

3: Click on the "Hide Signed Microsoft and Windows Entries” option.

4: Go to File then to Export As or Save in some versions.

5: Save AutoRuns.txt file to known location like your Desktop > when you click on File > Save you will then get the option to Save as type, click the drop down tab, change it to Text and then click the Save button.

6: Attach to your next reply.

Tutorial here

FXRStuarty

FXRStuarty

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Apologies for missing this post and my tardiness on responding. Its been a busy year and completely forgot about this.

Apologies once again. Thank you for the help you offered. I feel my original issue is no longer a problem.

Unfortunately for me I now have a different problem with another laptop. I will begin a new thread.

Thanks again.

Edited by FXRStuarty, 02 October 2019 - 09:09 AM.