Do not forget this:
Percentage of memory in use: 95%
Total physical RAM: 12087.3 MB
Available physical RAM: 557.47 MB
The computer runs with a lack of RAM.
My suggestion for now is to completely uninstall any Avast product and check computer functionality again. If you want them, you can install them again later.
Avast Secure Browser
To uninstall the above:
- Download the Revo Uninstaller (Free Download) and save it on your Desktop.
- Double click on the exe file created on your Desktop to run the installer, and follow the instructions to install the program.
- Double click the program's icon to open it.
- Write in the search area, on the top left, the following program:
- Choose the Uninstall tab from the menu and let the program to create a Restore point.
- Choose Scan, and then the Advanced mode scan.
- Select all the Avast items found, Delete and Next.
- Let the procedure be completed and click on Finish.
- Restart the computer.
Repeat the above procedure for Avast Secure Browser and restart the computer.
If you don't have any particular reason to keep them, also uninstall the following pre-installed software. I know that you chose to keep it before, but you may reconsider about it, especially if you don't need/use it:
Lenovo Diagnostics Tool
Lenovo Service Bridge
Lenovo Vantage Service
Please let me see fresh FRST logs after Avast (and Lenovo if you decide to do so) uninstallment. We will do another kind of check after that.