Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

Internet Cleaners

• Please log in to reply

scf2510

scf2510

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Will this CCleaner thing not take too much out of my registry or make a backup that can actually be loaded?. I only ask becuase I used that regseeker program and it got rid of 1,200 things (probly time to re-fresh the system anyway). Anyway it got rid of too much, it's back up failed to load, and i re-formatted the comp. Just wonderin if it's a solid safe program?

Advertisements

scf2510

scf2510

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
plus I ive ahd win XP on my comp for 2 days now and this thing has found 120 mb to free up

scf2510

scf2510

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
plus I ive ahd win XP on my comp for 2 days now and this thing has found 120 mb to free up

yanowhiz

yanowhiz

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Lol, leave me alone... I'll cry lol (jokes) ;)  :tazz:  ;)  :help:

View Post

:hysterical: :help: :help:

Will this CCleaner thing not take too much out of my registry or make a backup that can actually be loaded?. I only ask becuase I used that regseeker program and it got rid of 1,200 things (probly time to re-fresh the system anyway). Anyway it got rid of too much, it's back up failed to load, and i re-formatted the comp. Just wonderin if it's a solid safe program?

View Post

No CCleaner does not do back-ups. However eveything it removes is safe to remove. Think of it this way. Your computer hard drive is like a littered park. If you don't through away the garbage it doesn't look good. (And won't perform well.)

View Post

Yes CCleaner is good at removing usuless files and registry entries on your computer.