Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tech Support

• Please log in to reply

Dragon

Dragon

All Around Computer Nut

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 2,682 posts
yep its the fine print that gets ya. I found this with my microscope on the Wife 1.0 and Wife 2.0 Eula's

all sales final. If you wish to delete Wife 1.0 (2.0), Be prepared to lose all financial assets upon completion.

Edited by Efwis, 18 September 2005 - 11:50 AM.

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
:tazz:

I have a funny feeling this topic will be getting closed soon

:)

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts

boy I must have had two unstable versions, I know run Wife 3.0. It is a lot more stable then Wife 2.0, the first two versions for me must have been made with Windows. :tazz:

View Post

Funnily enough, i am currently on Wife 3.0 (final) as well. Best move I ever made.

UKBiker

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts

:tazz:

I have a funny feeling this topic will be getting closed soon

:)

View Post

I am quite sure that some of the female users on this site have found similar problems with their own equivalent applications. For instance, i know that Husband 1.0 can be a nightmare and when infected mutates to a real nasty called Ignorant Pig 2.0.

I would welcome their contributions too. :)

UKBiker

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
P.M.S.L

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
efwis, if you can still get in touch with the original poster...get them to post a DivorceThis log to see exactly how much of the system resources will be taken by lawyer 2.5 during the devorce.bat execution

andydf

andydf

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,660 posts
I keep pressing the start.exe on wife 1.0 but always seem to get a "this program is not responding" message.
Must be pressing the wrong buttons :tazz:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
you're not turning it like a radio knob are you? they don't like that

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

efwis, if you can still get in touch with the original poster...get them to post a DivorceThis log to see exactly how much of the system resources will be taken by lawyer 2.5 during the devorce.bat execution

View Post

I'm sure Efwis himself can tell you all about the system resources taken by his! :tazz: :)

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts

View Post

I tried to download Divorce.bat from Good to Go, but my Firewall plug in (bankGuard) and all my AntiPauper apps went crazy and would not allow it. The DivorceThis log file only had 1 entry when run, it simply said

OWNED

Should I be concerned about this?

Advertisements

Dragon

Dragon

All Around Computer Nut

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 2,682 posts

I tried to download Divorce.bat from Good to Go, but my Firewall plug in (bankGuard) and all my AntiPauper apps went crazy and would not allow it. The DivorceThis log file only had 1 entry when run, it simply said

OWNED

Should I be concerned about this?

View Post

boy talk about de-ja-vu lol