Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Video card to run Oblivion when it comes out...

• Please log in to reply

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
I would say high innit brov. And don't let the ova homies put you down brov. Word to ur gfx card. It's a cool piece of kit dogg. FOR LIFE HOMIE!! (lol mozzer)

Edited by Casheti, 24 April 2006 - 01:32 AM.

Advertisements

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Whoops. Sorry. Didn't mean to put 2 posts. :whistling:

Edited by Casheti, 24 April 2006 - 01:32 AM.

Dr.Shimo

Dr.Shimo

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
lol some ones been watching to much Ali-G :whistling: Yer i prob buy the game then though i mite ave to upgrade my HDD or buy and xternal HDD . How much space does the game take up anyway? I read 4.6GB but somtimes it can be different...

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
I got it and it says 4.6GB on the case so u r right about that. It's a sweet game. Trust me.

Also, how do i uninstall mods from GTA SAN ANDREAS? any body know cos i messed up my game?

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Reinstall the game if you dont have backups of the orginal files.

Your system would play it pretty well, if you need an upgrade more ram would be what i would add. HDD looks allright 80 isnt huge but its enough, you could always just install another drive though its an easy thing to do.

p-zero

p-zero

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
Scot referring to earlier post, seems that AA can only run @ 4x max. I got that on 4x and bloom lighting. I messed around with the hdr, it just doesnt look good, looks rather washed out. But, Ive noticed that after I been playin for a while because I have my X-Fi card in there my bottom card gets REALLY hot and it starts to skip. Thinkin of removing it. You know of a good GPU cooling set up?
-P.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
It really depends on how much cash and space you have, i like my VF900 its the best cooler out right now but because you have two cards it wouldnt combat heat build up in the case unless you got some more fans, arctic silencers are cheaper they arent as good but the blow straight out the case which would maybe be best you would lose a PCI slot though. AA should run higher than that though, the HDR from the screens ive seen looks good usually has the opposite effect to looking washed out but it can sometimes do that.

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
hey any1 know where i can download a relpacement gta3.img file for san andreas. I looked but cant find 1. PLZ HEEEEEEEELP

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Use your game disk.

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Use your game disk.

I lent it to a friend and he lost it.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
If you lent it to him he was responsible for it he shuld replace it or find the original. For you to download it would be illegal.

Casheti

Casheti

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
I have a crack. But the actual game file is corrupt. It just needs replacing.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
We cant help you.

gto23

gto23

• Pip
  • 6 posts
:whistling: plz i want to know if oblivion will run with no lag at 1280x1024 at MAX settings, AA, HDR, i mean with ALL details

MSI K8N Diamond Plus ATX AMD Motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego 2000MHz HT 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939, 2.2ghz no OC
CORSAIR XMS 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory
XFX PV-T73G-UDD3 Geforce 7600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16, core clock 590

thanks!

Edited by gto23, 26 April 2006 - 08:08 AM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Nope, not with a 7600GT its fast enough to play it quite well but its not that fast and its nvidia they are incapable of using both AA and HDR, if you had something like an x1900 then yes you could play it all high settings easily.