Edgar Dimas

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
hello,
i dont have any trouble yet
but i just want to know what are these :
- hijacked
- and umm... i forgot

whatever, but please, let me know what "words" or "abbreviations" that relate to mallware and spyware
im sorry if theres another thread or guides you give to us is already post this things

thx

alexbrown

alexbrown

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks for the suggestion.

Mary Patterson

Mary Patterson

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi, I'm trying to dl OTM as part of the instructions to remove "redirects" my AVG keeps blocking it stating it is a Trojan. help?

Mary Patterson

Mary Patterson

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi, I'm trying to dl OTM as part of the instructions to remove "redirects" my AVG keeps blocking it stating it is a Trojan. help?

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts

Answered this is a duplicate post.

Mshoney6

Mshoney6

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

I don't know if I have a virus or malware issue. I have a HP laptop running Windows 8.1 64-bit, last night I was on the internet and when I was waiting for a web page to load it said I had an issue with my internet which it clearly shows I'm connected but no websites will load. I have ran anti-virus programs, and others that have cleaned up my computer but I'm still having an issue and don't know what is causing it. Same thing happened to my PC desktop few years ago but I had to re-install Windows and I want to avoid doing that only as a last resort.

Any suggestions? I posted a log on the Malware forum.

Edited by Mshoney6, 18 August 2014 - 05:53 PM.

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
An experienced helper will respond to your post in the malware forum.:)

Mshoney6

Mshoney6

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

One did but told me to go here until I'm free of Malware which is why I joined this site lol, but I will wait and see if anyone else replies, thanks :)

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
Ztrucker moved your topic to the correct forum. It is in the right place now to be reviewed. Just be patient.

Advertisements

Mshoney6

Mshoney6

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Ztrucker moved your topic to the correct forum. It is in the right place now to be reviewed. Just be patient.

Thanks! :)

gismeu

gismeu

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

These guides contain self-help instructions for spyware and other malware infections. These can be advanced, so use with care, and when in doubt post questions in the malware removal forum.

Sorry, but where are   'These guides ...' ???

Don't see a link or anything else  :(

Thanks for helping the blind man, gis

gismeu

gismeu

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

These guides contain self-help instructions for spyware and other malware infections. These can be advanced, so use with care, and when in doubt post questions in the malware removal forum.

Sorry, but where are   'These guides ...' ???

Don't see a link or anything else  :(

Thanks for helping the blind man, gis

Oh, I think I now underwstand what you meant.

Thanks and best, gis

trstuck

trstuck

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

How do I search for the guide I think I might need?  There are 36 pages of removal guides but I have not found a search option.  Do I have to scroll through 36 pages to see if you have a guide for removing my malware?

buddywiser

buddywiser

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Hello, i have a virus, a TROJAN_GENERIC.ADV virus which i cant remove, i desperately need help and advice.
i would really appreciate some guidance in how to delete it, ive tried in different ways but i cant delete the file infected by it.

Thnx for your help.

I had this too but forgot what i did to remove it lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured
Malware Removal How to Guides Windows 7 System Building Download Files Register welcome

Never used a forum? Learn how.