How to fix Google Redirects
Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:25 PM
Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:36 PM
Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:59 PM
Edited by Frank G 929, 09 April 2010 - 01:16 PM.
Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:26 PM
Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:01 AM
You are officially an Internet Superhero!!
Edited by aa2239, 19 May 2010 - 03:03 AM.
Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:18 PM
Something I did wrong? Or a plug in missing maybe?
Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:24 PM
Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:37 AM
I have tried this method and nothing has been resolved. The redirect only occurs in IE google toolbar. It displays google results but when clicking the link it briefly goes to www.gaf417sa11i.com followed by random characters. Then I am directed to random sites. The only thing I have found out about this domain is that it was registered on 17th or 18th May 2010. Any help woould be greatly appreciated.
Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:02 AM
That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post an OTListIt log in THAT forum.
Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:16 AM
Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:18 AM
Posted 22 May 2010 - 04:26 AM
Edited by Rorschach112, 22 May 2010 - 09:43 AM.
Posted 22 May 2010 - 04:35 AM
Backup Your Registry with ERUNT
- Please use the following link and scroll down to ERUNT and download it.
- For version with the Installer:
Use the setup program to install ERUNT on your computer
- For the zipped version:
Unzip all the files into a folder of your choice.
Note: to restore your registry, go to the folder and start ERDNT.exe
How To Fix:
- Go to Start and select Run and type regedit to open the Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the following key by using the + to expand the folders: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32
- Now right-click on the heading Drivers32 and select New -> String Value
- Call this new String Value wavemapper.
- Now double-click the wavemapper entry you just created and for the Value field, type in msacm32.drv and click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor and try watching a video on youtube again. (You might have to reboot your PC)
Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:20 AM
I tried different names but this error message still comes up.
Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:42 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
As Featured On:
Never used a forum? Learn how.