Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How can we improve Geeks to Go?

• Please log in to reply

HolyCowZ

HolyCowZ

• PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

@Steve 1982 Most things are confusing at first you will get used to it I do know what you mean. When I first joined a forum not to long ago really I was confusion for me so much going on so much to click lol but I promise you will get used to it. I plague a few forums now with my questions and problems haha

Advertisements

Malcolm1777

Malcolm1777

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

add a dropdown menu to select different themes to suit individual tastes ?

Tipper

Tipper

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hello Everyone,
I think GTG is a fantastic site, that truly go out of there way to help people fix tech related 
problems. I find no issue with the site. I think the problem my be that unless you know your way 
around a computer you may run into issues with the help your receiving.

If your not sure about the instructions, or its confusing...then ask for, or give, more detail to your
Geek!

(As for myself I was fortunate enough to have a friend years ago give me a computer to play with 
and for everything I did to it, and I learned how to run diagnostis, defrag, you name it! 
I deleting things that I didnt even know what it was...he would come back over and show me what 
I did, and how to reverse it.) 
I'm not an expert in the least, I just have basic knowledge of computers. 

Keep up the great work! Thank you Geeks! 

Edited by Tipper, 24 March 2018 - 02:30 PM.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts

Hi Tipper, 

Thanks for the reply we love to hear the feedback from our members!!

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Somehow make it more apparent  how to add the special appreciation cite in responding to a particularly helpful post. Many times I have want to add such a check mark but could not remember just how it is done.

Once I relearn now, I will print out those directions and paste them to my PC. But there ought to be a better way.

.... batpark

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

I need directions to get to the facility where I can change my GtG password. Shouldn't those directions be evident on one of the opening screens?

Thanks for those directions now...... batpark

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,710 posts

batpark,

This forum is not for requesting support but should you by chance come back to your above post, see reply #2 to your previous password change related thread here