Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

weird mouse issue

mouse freeze pc gaming mice gaming mice help

• Please log in to reply

mikeyy115

mikeyy115

• Pip
  • 2 posts

i was having a xbox controller issue so i did some research and found this video
https://www.youtube....&feature=you...
and i followed what he did in the video. except after i did the drive cleanup my issue started.
whenever i open up something with a video whether its a game or just a video on youtube my mouse will freeze. It works fine at all times until some with a video pops up i have tried for about 10 hours now of uninstalling, reinstalling and scanning my pc.

i've used ccleaner, and malwarebytes. i also tried uninstalling then reinstalling my steelseries drivers ( i have a steel series rival 100 mouse.) i cannot find any problems on google anywhere similar to mine so i'm very stuck and need help. i don't have the money to take it to a shop to get it fixed and i cant even do a refresh on my pc to wipe everything ever since the drive cleanup i get a issue when i try to run the refresh.

Advertisements

mikeyy115

mikeyy115

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

bump